945W DE CMH/LEC/CDM Grow Lamp
- First DE Ceramic Lamp on the UK market
- Convert existing double ended units to ceramic
- CMH produces the closest spectrum to sunlight
- Tight internodal spacing with denser fruit sets.
- Double glass jacketed filters harmful UV B+C and protects you if the lamp fails.
Harness the power of 3 x 315w CMH lamps in one bulb for only £40 more than a Phillips 315w CMH!
A Full spectrum intensity that you’ve never seen before
With an increasing number of indoor gardeners moving away from traditional lighting fixtures (like HPS) towards more rounded sources such as 315w Ceramic discharge metal halide (CDM), We’re proud here at future garden to be the first hydro shop in the UK to offer a higher wattage lamp for a larger footprint and better penetration of the balanced spectrum CDM provides.
Use CDM with your lights in their current configuration, no remodelling or working out the best spacing – Just plug this DE CMH into your current 1000w DE fixtures and you’re ready to grow!
The 945w CMH is a clear upgrade path for existing DE 1000w units, as you just need a replacement bulb – You can use the same ballast and reflector from your existing 1000w fixture.
If you have been considering upgrading your garden to CDM but were put off by the high cost of initial outlay, this lamp provides a much cheaper alternative to bring the benefits of a rounded spectrum, all without having to change your current fixtures.
Ceramic Metal Halide lighting has the widest, most balanced spectrum of any High intensity Discharge (HID) lighting and has been specifically designed with the growth of plants in mind – an extremely balanced spectrum high in PAR (photo synthetic radiation) ; the wavelengths of light that have the highest effect on the growth of plants.
The 945w CDM lamps come in two flavours, both variants are more than 90% similar to sunlight. Traditional indoor lighting like HPS is only around 30% like our suns spectrum. CRI is a measure of the quality of light and can be considered like nutrition, while flux (μmol per watt) is a quantity of this light.
Using the analogy of food, CDM lighting has both a high intensity and quality, so its like eating lots of healthy food. HPS and MH have narrow spectrum and can be compared to eating lots of fast food – The quantity is there but there’s a lack of quality which clearly manifests in the end product.
When using CDM lighting, expect increased yields and a much higher quality.
The double glass jacket filters harmful UV (B & C) while allowing resin stimulating UV a through. The jacket also protects you in the event of complete lamp failure.
We’ve tested this bulb in a 1000w Dimlux, 1000w DE Gavita and DLI 1000w DE. If you’ve got a double ended 1000w fixture, you can easily upgrade your garden and broaden its spectrum!
Blue - 942 - 4k 945w CMH Tech specs:
- Type: 945w DE-CMH ¬
- Photon Flux: 1650 umol/s
- μmol per watt: 1.74 μmol/s
- Light output (Lumens @ 100 Hours): 93000 Lumens
- Lumen per Watt: 125
- Rated Life ( Hours @ 10 Hour/Start): 10000
- Lamp Operating Amps: 3A
- Min-Max Starting Pulse: 5-6 Peak KV
- Min Open Circuit Voltage: 324V RMS
- Min Pulse Width: 1 @4500V (microseconds)
- Min Pulse Rate per 1/2 Cycle: 1
- Pulse position: 90-90, 240-270 electrical degrees
- Wattage: 945W
- Lamp Operating Voltage: 275V
- CRI: 97
- Color Temperature: 4200K
- Burn Position: Horizontal +/- 15 degrees
Red – 930 - 3K-r 945w CMH tech specs:
How to use:
On the whole, the blue 4k lamp is better suited for vegetative growth while the 3k-r red bulb will produce a higher yield of denser fruit thanks to the longer wavelengths of red light that support profuse flower sets.
Both types of bulb can realistically be used throughout an entire cycle thanks to their broad spectral output – If you wanted to purchase just one CMH lamp to upgrade your whole garden, the 3K-r is most suited for all stages, especially when you consider most annuals are only In their vegetative stage for a month & the flowering period can often exceed 2 months.
If You were looking to introduce CMH to an existing HPS garden, you could use the 4k Blue bulb in a 2:1 ratio of HPS to CMH, so for every 2000w of HPS, you’d want one of the 4k blue bulbs.
Another option if you’re looking to supplement with CMH is using the maxibright 315w horizon which is a purpose designed supplemental fixture that’s been specifically manufactured to throw the light from a 315w CMH lamp over a 2.4m x 1.2m footprint so it’s perfect between 2 x 600w HPS fixtures.
These 945w cmd lamps must be used with a high frequency ballast.
You should drive 945w CMH lamps at 1000w – If any other amount of power is delivered to the bulb it will reduce the life expectancy and potentially damage it, as well as shift the spectral output.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org