Acoustic Foam 2050mm X 1250mm
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Insulates both sound and heat
- Absorbs sound from a range of frequencies
- Self-adhesive on one side allows for effortless application
- Chemically inert & non-dusting – no effect on your crop
- Resistance to UV, Ozone and external weathering
- Supplied in a roll 2050mm x 1250mm
- Easy to cut, bend, shape and fit into any application
- Due to the size of this item, please allow 2 working days for delivery
Acoustically shield any fan!
Our flexible ‘a’ series acoustic foam is an open cell material that’s extremely robust while also easy to work with. It resists against UV, Ozone and external weathering so it will stand up to the worst an indoor grow room can throw at it.
Extraction fans have been purpose designed to utilise a similar foam that’s inside the body to dampen the sound of the fan. It doesn’t have to be internal to work though; you can get impressive results by externally wrapping your fan in this stuff too!
Can be used on any Extraction or intake fan, both EC and AC. You can even wrap acoustic fans to dampen the sound further.
Acoustic foam is a great way to reduce noise in your grow room because there’s no loss of airflow when you attach it to an inline fan.
The foam itself has a huge operating range, having similar sound absorption qualities from -30 °C right through to 110 °C meaning it will continue to acoustically insulate whatever temperature your room is. If the room has large swings in temperature, the adhesive backing will be the first to fail – make sure you secure the foam tightly to prevent this.
The adhesive backing supplied with this foam allows it to be attached to a range of surfaces. Make sure the surface is dust free and dry for the adhesive to work correctly.
Supplied in a light grey colour, your equipment won’t stand out too much once wrapped. Some people prefer the matt texture the foam provides.
This acoustic foam conforms to fire safety standards for use in construction. It’s self-extinguishing, with the following certifications:
- BS 4735: Self-Extinguishing
- ASTM D1692: Max extent burn 60mm
- FMVSS 302: Pass
- UL94: Class 94 HBF
How to use:
It’s best to use this on your extraction and intake fans. It won’t completely silence your fans but can drastically reduce the amount of noise they create during operation.
We recommend against mounting your fans directly to beams, studs or walls as fans vibrate which can be passed through solid surfaces. Instead, attach a Bungee Cord which will reduce vibrational noise, making your garden even more quiet.
The sheet is normally fixed via the self-adhesive backing. For longer term applications or where there is a lot of temperature flux, a mechanical fixing may be required such as a screw with washer or support pins.
If your fixing the foam to electrical equipment, you can use a fabric material with a fine mesh to wrap the foam once fit.
Most of our customers use this to wrap electrical equipment including duct fans, but it can be used on the entire room or tent too. Some growers also let their pumps rest on the foam as it reduces vibration.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com