Adjust-A-Wing Avenger Reflector - Medium
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Completely adjustable reflector for perfect footprint.
- Adjustable lamp position to change focus of reflector.
- Uniform distribution of heat and light.
- Complete with IEC cable, lamp holder and super spreader.
- Remains 98% reflective up to 20 years.
What Is The Adjust-a-Wings Reflector?
Adjust-a-wings are renowned for their adjustable design of reflector that can be set in 3x different positions via tension in the cable. This adjustability allows several seasons to be replicated; so the intensity, spread, and penetration can all be changed on the fly to provide the best light to suit your plants.
Garden tip: The Adjust-a-Wing Avenger Reflector is perfectly suited to 1.5 m wide grow tents, such as the CultiLab V2 150 x 100 x 200 cm AW150 Grow Tent.
The Avengers unparalleled reflectance is due to the vapour coating with molten glass and titanium dioxide. PVD / Ceramic coated. It’s super reflective and corrosion resistant so will maintain reflectivity for years!
The Avenger is supplied with a super-spreader that reduces hot spots and creates a uniform intensity of light across a large footprint – Perfect for a lower hanging height leading to large, heavy yielding plants! The super-spreader also helps in throwing the light into the corners of the room or tent so growth will be consistent throughout your entire space.
If you’re currently using budget euro reflectors, the avenger is a clear upgrade path that won’t require the entire room to be re-modelled – just swap out your reflectors without changing ballasts or spacing of your existing fixtures.
The Enforcer has several benefits over other reflectors such as euros, including:
>Double parabolic lighting reflector
>Twice the power and efficiency of most other reflectors
>Corrosion resistant – maintains reflectivity for years!
>97% reflective thanks to Glass coated super alloy
>Supplied with a Super Spreader
The medium Avenger is most suited to 600w bulbs but can be used with 400w lamps as well.
Adjust-a-Wings Avenger Tech specs
Dimensions - 70cm x 55cm (27.5" x 21.5")
3m long cable with male IEC plug
How Do I Use Adjust-a-Wings Avenger Reflectors?
The Adjust-a-Wings Avenger reflector works with any horizontally mounted E40 single ended HPS or MH grow light.
Adjust-a-Wings Avenger grow light reflectors are easy to integrate into an existing garden. Using it, you’ll notice the results if you’re using old school euro reflectors.
Avengers require some assembly as they are shipped flat-packed. Complete instructions are included inside the box.
Due to the adjustable nature of Adjust-a-Wings Avengers, there are quite a few user settings. You can adjust the position of the wings as well as the vertical position of the lamp holder. Full instructions on how to use Adjust-a-Wings Avenger are included.
|Cable Length||3M Cable with Male IEC Plug|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org