Adjusta Watt Retro 720W LED Grow Light With Ballast
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Adjust-Watt Eco 600w Digital Ballast variable output ballast
- Sol-spec Ultra high PPF and PPE LED’s provide whites, cool blues, warm reds, far reds and balanced greens
- Folding folds in half for easy transportation
- 50k hours, designed to perform over 50,000hrs of operation
- One or two, operates one fixture at 720w or two fixtures at 360w
- 2 Year Warranty
What Is The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light & 600w Eco Ballast?
The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light & 600w Eco Ballast represents an affordable option for the hobby grower considering upgrading their lighting system from HPS/MH. When connected to the 600w digital ballast and mounted at 15cm above the canopy, the Adjusta-Watt® Retro LED 720w produces an average PPFD of 1231μmol/s/m². That’s over twice the growth light than that of a 600w HPS, for the same power consumption!
Can I Use The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light For The Full Lifecycle of my Plants?
The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w has all the features you would expect from a quality LED. It is a bar style which means you will get a superb spread and very even light coverage in your grow space. It uses top grade, ultra-high PPF and PPE LED diodes. These provide a mixture of whites, cool blues, warm and far red light spectrum's making the Retro suitable for the entire growth cycle from veg to flower. It is designed to perform for over 50000 hours and during this time you will see very little output degradation. The unit runs very cool and is completely silent when operating.
Why Do I Need The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light?
Aside from all the main benefits of using LED lighting, the Adjust-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light also has a very unique feature. You have the option to run either one or two LED fixtures from a single digital ballast! For those looking to get the maximum light output and the highest yields per 1m2 then you can use one ballast and one Retro LED. For growers who need to run more than one light in a single grow space, then the Splitter Cable can be purchased. This enables the digital ballast to be connected to 2 LED units and thus cover twice the area. This method produces 10% more growth light than two 600w HID lamps would do in the same area, whilst using half the wattage!
What Size Grow Tent Is best for The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light?
The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light fits the footprint of a 1 x 1 metre grow tent when positioned 15cm above the canopy up to a 1.2 x 1.2 meters grow tent when positioned around 30cm above the canopy. For those choosing to run 2 or more lights in a tent then a larger model will be required. For established plants the unit can be run at 75-100% power. For younger plants we recommend starting on 25-50% power and the light 30-50cm above the canopy, monitor your plants over a few days and slowly increase the power and/or lower the light as needed. For propagation or very young plants we would always suggest to start on 25% and around 50-80cm above the canopy. The integrated dimmer allows you to grow your plants from cuttings or seed under this LED.
The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light Technical Specifications
The Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Grow Light features the following beneficial features:
- Average PPFD of 1231µmol/s/m²
- 6x Bar LED fixture – suits a 1m2 to 1.2m2 area
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Measures 900mm x 900mm
- Full spectrum light output for the complete growth cycle
- Foldable and Lightweight
- One-person assembly
- Supplied with hangers
- 50’000 hours lifespan
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org