Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter (with LEAP Probe)
- Extremely versatile pH reader
- Fast sensor response and direct measurements from any substrate
- Multimedia friendly, for measurements across a range of environments
- Toughened spear tip for direct root-zone measurements
- Simple two-point calibration process with 30-day calibration indicator
- Backlit LCD display, low battery indicator, auto off function
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
The pH level of solutions, soils, substrates, media and nutrient solutions strongly influences crop performance. Do you know what the pH of your root zone is?
Accurate & quick pH measurement in nutrient solution or root-zone from the palm of your hand.
This Multimedia pH meter combines the Bluelab® Multimedia pH Meter and Bluelab® LeapTM pH Probe to take fast accurate measurements in nutrient solution, soil, coco coir, rockwool, potting mix and many other media types.
How to Use:
Calibration is simple with one push button on the meter and fresh Bluelab® Calibration Solutions. Successful calibration indicator is displayed on screen, after 30 days this will disappear, to indicate when re-calibration is required.
To take a pH measurement, turn the device on and remove the protective cap from the Leap pH probe. Insert the probe into your substrate or nutrient solution. The readout will immediately change to what is detected by the probe.
Make sure to replace the protective cap on the probe – If it dries out it can cause permanent damage to the probe.
We recommend purchasing the Bluelab probe care kit to ensure consistant accuracy and improved lifespan.
Team with the Bluelab® Solutions convenient Bluelab® Carry Case to take your measurements on the go, anywhere.