Bosch Indego M+700 Robotic Lawnmower
- Please allow 2-3 Working Days for delivery of this item
- Bosch Smart Gardening App provides Wireless connectivity control
- Intelligent cutting - 19 cm cutting deck
- Perfect for gardens up to 700m2
- SmartMowing schedules when to mow - no programming required
- Mulches grass - no annoying grass box to empty
- Self charging
- More time to enjoy your life
What is the Bosch Indego M+ 700 Robotic Lawnmower?
The Bosch Indigo M+ 700 is based on the M700 model and adds in the connected capability. This allows you to optimise your mowing and manage the Indego M+ 700 remotely, using the Bosch Smart Gardening App.
The Indego M+ 700 is for you, if you want a lawn that looks after itself and is always in great condition. We know you're busy and your time is limited. Nobody wants a scruffy looking lawn when someone pops over unexpectedly. This'll never happen when you have the Bosch Indego M+ 700 Robotic Lawnmower (with added remote controls) looking after your lawn. Suddenly, you're always ready and prepared to avoid those judgmental looks from family and friends that were "just passing" and "popped in for a coffee".
In simple terms, Robotic lawnmowers give you more time. Now you can relax, as they've got your back. They give you one less job to do. You can even make changes from your mobile phone, while the M+ 700 is mowing your lawn for you - all from your favourite command position (that comfy chair) looking out, watching your changes take effect.
LogiCut System - Intelligent Lawn Maintenance
The LogiCut system enables the Indego robotic lawnmower to cut efficiently in neat, parallel lines. This intelligent navigation system calculates the most efficient route to mow. LogiCut works in different directions every time it mows to avoid leaving permanent tracks on your lawn. LogiCut is the intelligence behind Indego. It remembers where it's been and plans where it has to go next time.
Cutting you grass in the same direction all the time isn't good for it, it can result in it lying down with increased lateral growth, which can encourage thatch. Cutting your lawn in different directions is better for it and keeps the individual blades reaching for the sky.
How Does the Indego Know Where to Go - And Where Not to go?
The Indego uses the supplied inductive perimeter wire to sense the edges of the cutting area. You'll lay the perimeter wire out on the extreme borders of the area you want the Indigo to maintain for you. This wire is not intrusive and embeds into the lawn over time. The perimeter wire allows you to define complex mowing areas. You'll only need to install it once.
Why Do I Need The Bosch Indigo M+ 700 Robotic Lawnmower?
The Bosch Indego M+ 700 Robotic Lawnmower is ideal for gardens up to 700m2. It works to maintain your lawn while your out and about enjoying your life.
It's easy to install and the intelligent LogiCut system creates the perfect cutting plan for your garden, so you don't even need to program it.
The flexible charge station makes this robotic mower really easy to use - it'll recharge itself after mowing.
The guide wire sets the limits of where you want it to cut, and allows Indego to automatically navigate your lawn.
Indego doesn't collect clippings, instead it mulches the grass into fine clippings. The lawn uses this mulch as a natural fertiliser, this means there is no grass box to empty.
The preset cutting functions & schedules make getting started a synch.
Indigo comes supplied with 175-metres of boundary wire, 240 securing pegs and all the necessary connectors for a quick and easy installation.
Brushless motors produce less friction. This makes them more efficient with a longer product lifetime.
Select how often the Indego mows the edge of your lawn using the BorderCut function, ensuring a neat finish up to the edge of your defined lawn area
LogiCut's intelligent navigation calculates the most efficient route to mow. LogiCut remembers where it's been and plans a different route in on every cut to avoid leaving tracks.
Optimal Mowing Schedules
SmartMowing uses the latest weather forecast to automatically avoid unfavourable weather and only mow during optimal conditions. This simplifies things and means you'll never have to program a calendar.
Targeted mowing of small areas
SpotMow enables Indego to target small areas of up to 9m² - ideal for mowing under garden furniture.
No Annoying Grass Box To Empty
Indego’s mulching system distributes grass clippings evenly for a fertilised, healthy lawn.
Multi-Sensors enable the Indego to detect and avoid any obstacles in its path. Indego moves around obstacles to continue its planned cutting route.
Intelligent memory for lawns
MultiArea enables the Indego to autonomously mow, with LogiCut, up to three different lawn areas with a total area of 700 m².
Software updates are really simple. All you need to do is download the software update from Bosch onto a standard USB stick. You'll then insert the USB cable into the port at the back of the mower and install the software.
What Do I Get With the Bosch Indego M+ 700 Robotic Lawnmower?
The following list shows what you get in the box with the Bosch Indego M+ 700 Robotic Lawnmower:
- Docking station
- Docking station screws with hex key
- Fixing pegs – 240 pieces
- Perimeter wire – 175 m
- Power supply unit
- 1 x wire connector
|Cutting Width (cm)
|Three Pivoting Blades
|Battery voltage (V)
|Typical Charging Time (min)
|Typical Mowing Time Per Charge (min)
|Working Area Capacity (m²)
|Cutting Heights mm
|Size l x w x h (mm)
|445 x 364 x 202
|Max. Slope (%)
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org