BudBox Pro Large Grow Tent - 1 x 1m
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 2 sizes & 2x linings available
- 1 x 1 metre size is the perfect hobby/starter grow room
- 16 mm strong steel frame
- All metal push, click corner connectors
- Pro white or silver interior
- 400W – 600W HID lighting /m2 recommended
- Includes roof support bars & straps
- Inspection port to easily check on plants
What Are BudBox Pro Large Grow Tents 1 × 1 metre
Indoor gardener's know that environment is everything. Buying a Budbox 1 × 1 metre grow tent means you're buying one of the highest quality grow tents available.
Budbox™ popularity is due to the high-quality components that help to deliver astonishing, consistent year-round results. They use robust, durable materials that will last many years of service, even in humid, hydroponic conditions.
The whole BudBox™ range is now equipped with steel, push & click fit connectors, in addition to the thicker tempered steel poles, providing greater load bearing strength for all your filters, fans and lighting equipment requirements. BudBox™ use powder coated poles and connectors, delivering the best possible anti-corrosion protection and a very clean and reflective look.
The philosophy at BudBox™ is and will remain the cornerstone of their success and is not open to negotiation or compromise, we use the best there is! All the component parts used in the construction of BudBox™ Grow Tents are sourced, tried & tested and are guaranteed to be safe for plants and people to use.
The inspection panel on all Budbox™ tents allows gardeners to quickly and easily check on their plants, without waking them up or disturbing their light cycle.
All the BudBox™ tents in the 100 series are based on a footprint size of 100cm x 100cm, so when choosing a size it’s down to how much space you have available or the tents intended purpose, as we stock the 100 series in 100cm2 and 200cm2, so you’ll just need to find out how much height you have available as the 100 series comes in 180, 200 or 220cm tall.
BudBox™ are also now shipped with a white interior lining, which maintains a high amount of diffuse reflection while lowering temperatures in the tent by 1-2°C so you won’t have to combat your room heating up as much, even with the exact same equipment. Choose the pro white if you struggle with maintaining optimal temperatures.
BudBox™ Pro Large Grow Tent size:
100 x 100 x 180cm (1 x 1 x 1.8m) Silver
100 x 100 x 180cm (1 x 1 x 1.8m) White
100 x 100 x 200cm (1 x 1 x 2m) Silver
100 x 100 x 200cm (1 x 1 x 2m) White
Lighting in a BudBox™ small Grow Tent – 1 x 1m:
The 100 series of BudBox™ grow tents can be used to house a plant right through its entire life cycle through vegetative growth and bloom. With 100 series BudBox™ grow tents, you’ll get great results by using 400w-600w of HID lighting for each 100 x 100cm section. Alternatively, you could use a 315w CMH for each 1m2 or a suitable LED option.
How to use BudBox™ small Grow Tent - 0.75 x 0.75 x 1m:
Complete installation instructions are included with the tent
Easy to install, maintain (including cleaning) and disassemble.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org