Control Freak 5A Single Fan Controller
- Automatic intelligent fan control
- Precision; User can set room to +/- 1°C
- Simple to use; Plug and play
- Suitable for use with all sizes of fan
Precise, Intelligent, Automatic Fan Control.
With its sleek design that won’t intrude on your garden, the Single fan controller from Control Freak is easy to use and really aids in your yield and quality through stabilising your environment and reducing temperature swings.
To maintain tighter temperatures, adding thermostatic control for more a consistent grow room environment, add a 3-metre Control Freak temperature probe.
The unit has 50 discrete speed settings for fans resulting in accurate, precise control with quieter operation. The unit automatically senses the temperature of the room and adjusts the fan speed accordingly; maintaining your user-set temperature.
The Fan controller can cope with up to 5A of load which is more than enough for most fans, including the largest RVK’s, so whatever Fan you’re using in your system, this controller will work perfectly.
- Temperature controlled (when used with temperature probe)
- Easy to set – Just dial in temperature and minimum fan speed
- Fan operates between min and max settings to maintain temperature
- ’Fansync’ software maintains the room temperature through constant precision fan speed control
- Smooth fan speed control for accurate and quieter running
- Highly accurate temperature adjustment of +/- 1°C
- High power capacity, will handle fans of most sizes
- Extends the life of the fan since it doesn't have to work as hard
How to use:
You can plug multiple fans into the controller by using a 4-way extension lead. When configured like this your intake and extraction will ramp up or down at the same time. If 2 fans of the same size are used it will not be balanced, so the intake must be a smaller diameter than the extraction.
This Fan controller is only thermostatically controlled when used with the control freak temperature probe
To use without probe:
1. Plug the fan into the controller and the controller into the wall socket
2. Set your fan speed with the dial and turn the wall socket on
To use with probe: (thermostatic control)
1. Plug the temperature probe into the top of the fan control unit and hang the probe at roughly the level of your plant canopy. Avoid putting the probe directly under lighting or directly in the airflow from fans
2. Set the desired temperature and minimum fan speed
3. Plug the fan into the controller and the controller into a plug socket
4. Turn on the power to the unit and its intelligent on-board electronics will scan the room and automatically adjust the fan speed to reach your desired temperature
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com