CultiLab 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent
- Dimpled Mylar internal surface to maximise reflection of lighting while reducing hotspots
- PVC-free construction – no off gassing
- Light-proof fabric and zips – resistant to tearing and abrasion
- Double stitched seams improve the fabric's durability
- Double Ventilation sockets to ensure no light leak
- Robust corner pieces
- 16 mm Powder coated steel poles for a long service life in a hydroponic environment
- The poles have a spring-loaded clip which guarantees a solid structure
What Are The CultiLab 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tents?
The CultiLab 120 m2 grow tent is large enough for 1 – 9 plants, depending on the size of the species and how long you have them in vegetative growth.
What is the Best Wattage Grow Light For the CultiLab 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent?
If you're looking for suitable grow light solution for this grow tent, then something like an Optilux 600W Digital HPS light Kit is perfectly suited to covering this 1.2m2 space. If you prefer LED grow lights, but have a budget, choose the Optilux X-1800 LED grow light. The X-1800 is the perfect size for this tent. The onboard dimmer allows you to lower the light's intensity for propagation, then ramp it up as your plants grow.
You could also fit an 8x tube 4-foot (1.2-metre) LightWave T5 grow lights for propagation and early vegetative growth.
Garden tip: If you want to use a 600W digital light kit, you'll get great results with a 600W MH & HPS Digital Light Kit. The 600W metal halide grow light will give faster growth rates and stronger penetration into the lower branches during the late veg' stage. We then recommend swapping your bulb from the MH to the HPS grow lamp to flower your plants.
Why Should I Buy The CultiLab 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tents?
The Cultilab 1.2m2 grow tent is a robust grow tent that has all the high quality features you'd expect from a premium brand, but with a much lower price point.
The CultiLab 1.2m2 grow tent has ventilation sockets either side of the tent, so you can use an air-cooled lighting kit with this tent. Other budget tents are only available with one socket, so you can’t use air cooled lighting, which could cause issues during summer heatwaves. The lack of sockets in other ranges can also cause issues with space, as the socket or inspection door may not be in an accessible place once you’ve erected the tent.
The Cultilab 1.2m2 grow tents have 2 x 10-inch (250 mm) at the side for air cooled ducting, 1 x 10-inch (250 mm) at the top and 3 support bars to hang your equipment.
The Cultilab 1.2 x 1.2-metre grow tent comes complete with:
- Robust corner pieces
- Water catchment tray
- Heavy-duty canvas outer, which includes oversized double ventilation sockets for installing your equipment without light leaks
- Full installation leaflet in the box to help you set up your tent up
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org