CultiLab 1.2m x 2.4m x 2m Grow Tent
- Diamond pattern Mylar internal surface to maximise reflection of lighting while reducing hotspots.
- PVC-free construction – no off gassing.
- Light-proof fabric and zips – resistant to tearing and abrasion.
- Double stitched seams improve the fabrics durability.
- Double Ventilation sockets to ensure no light leaks.
- Metal corner pieces are superior to plastic ones.
- 16mm Powder coated steel poles for a long service life in a hydroponic environment.
- The poles have a spring-loaded clip which guarantees a solid structure.
The 1.2m x 2.4m grow tent from Cultilab is their medium-sized offering with enough space for 2 x 600w HID lights. Some of our customers also choose to implement supplemental lighting between the normal HID lights, increasing the available spectrum, helping you gain on both your quality and yield.
Cultilabs 1.2m x 2.4m grow tent has ventilation socks either side of the tent so you can use air-cooled lighting with this tent. Our competitors budget tents are only available with one socket, so you can’t use air cooled lighting which could cause issues during summertime heatwaves.
Cultilab grow tents have loads of sockets for porting your ducting and power cables, with 2 x 10inch (250mm) oversized socks at the sides of the tent allowing for air cooled lights, 2 x 10inch (250mm) socks on top, 3 x support bars to hang your equipment, 2 x main doors at the front and 2 x inspection hatches at the back.
Our Cultilab 1.2m x 2.4m tent comes complete with: Poles, Corner pieces, water catchment tray, and a canvas outer which includes oversized double ventilation sockets for installing your equipment without light leaks. There’s also an installation leaflet in the box to help you set your tent up.