CultiLab 2.4m x 2.4m x 2m Grow Tent
- Dimpled Mylar internal surface to maximise reflection of lighting while reducing hotspots.
- PVC-free construction – no off gassing.
- Light-proof fabric and zips – resistant to tearing and abrasion.
- Double stitched seams improve the fabrics durability.
- Double Ventilation sockets to ensure no light leaks.
- Metal corner pieces are superior to plastic ones.
- 16mm Powder coated steel poles for a long service life in a hydroponic environment.
- The poles have a spring-loaded clip which guarantees a solid structure.
Cultilab’s largest tent, the 240 x 240 x 200 has enough space for 4 x 600w HID lighting with a supplemental light in the middle – like a 315w daylight with a wide-angle reflector. If you were aiming for maximum light, you could squash 6 x 600w lights in, but you would have to use air cooled units as accumulative heat would be an issue.
The Cultilab 2.4m2 tent comes complete with: Poles, Corner pieces, water catchment trays, and a canvas outer which includes oversized double ventilation sockets for installing your equipment without light leaks. There’s also an installation leaflet in the box to help you set your tent up.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE SIZE OF THESE ITEMS THERE IS A 2 DAY DELIVERY SERVICE