Cultilab 90 x 60 x 90cm Propagation Grow Tent Kit
- Dual purpose; Stand it up or Lay it down.
- Everything you need for a perfect start.
- Cheaper than buying everything separately.
- Provides the perfect environment for producing strong roots.
Propagate up to 154 cuttings or seedlings with unparalleled success rates
We think building a strong foundation for your plants is key to success come harvest time so we’ve put this kit together for you to get high strike rates and start your plants in the strongest way possible.
The kit also saves you money compared with if you bought all the items separately, so not only are you getting a kit that starts stunning plants but you’re getting a bargain at the same time.
You’re safe in the knowledge all the equipment will work together to provide a fully enclosed, humid and properly lit grow space, giving your babies the best start possible.
As well as the reduced initial outlay of this kit, it will also be extremely cheap to run, using only 96w of power – costing less than 30p to keep it running for 18 hrs a day.
We have a range of complete grow tents available, so have a look at our Kits page for all the other options if you’ve got more space available – You could even purchase several kits and use them in conjunction allowing you to have separate propagation, vegetative and flowering spaces.
x5 cable ties - keep everything tidy within the tent
You’ll be able to start propagating your favourite plant immediately, with the highest possible chance of success.
We’ve even included head start from hydrotops that’s specifically formulated for the needs of young plants – It will help the plants spring roots faster than a standard ‘grow’ nutrient.
There’s also a root booster in the form of hydrotops root stimulator which provides amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and fluvic/humic acids which work together to provide everything needed for healthy vigorous growth below ground which will soon show lushious green growth above too!.
How to Use:
Set up your Tent according to the enclosed instructions – this size of tent is much easier to set up than the larger 2m tall tents.
You should soak your rockwool cubes in a weak (1/2 strength) solution of Hydrotops Headstart for 24 hrs to stabilise the pH of the rockwool and provide some nutrition for your young plants – when you take them out of the solution make sure you flick or shake excess water off it and do not squeeze them as this can affect the structure of the rockwool, reducing its carrying capacity.
Clonex has full enclosed instructions on how to successfully take hardwood cuttings – this will be successful on most annual types of plant, some woody types may prove harder to successfully root. The sterile scalpel will allow you to make clean cuts, reducing the likelihood of transmitting disease.
The Root it Propagator and 2l spray bottle will enable you to maintain a moist and humid environment, perfect for sprouting roots – we recommend misting daily for the first week after taking cuttings as they have a limited ability for up-taking water.
Whether you’re in soil, coco, or a hydroponic system, starting your plants off in this way will give plants the strongest possible start to life whilst also allowing for versatility as rooted plants in 77 sbs rockwool cubes can go into any type of system and flourish.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org