Cultilab AW 150 x 100 x 200cm Grow Tent Kit
- Complete Adjust-a-wing, Optilux & Cultilab tent kit
- Provides outstanding results, year round.
- No thought required – all components match
- Amazing value for money
- High quality components
- Choose between the Avenger or Defender reflector
- Choose your type of ballast; Magnetic or Digital
- PLEASE ALLOW 2 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY DUE TO THE SIZE
Purpose Built grow tent kit for Adjust-a-wing reflectors
The Adjust-a-wing is Britain’s favourite reflector for a simple reason; Versatility. The user can set 3 different wing positions to change the spread of light, adjustable lamp holder to set the intensity over that height and you can vertically change the position of the reflector. Adjust-a-wing’s are purpose made as standalone lights for indoor horticulture, unlike ‘deep dish’ reflectors which are meant to be mounted high up in a greenhouse.
The parabolic shape of adjust-a-wing reflectors allows maximum spread of uniform light over a rectangular shape, allowing a larger amount of canopy to be covered by a single light fixture. The open design of the reflector allows the heat to easily escape so you can get the fixture a lot closer to the canopy before the negative effects of heat creep in.
Remove the worry and hassle of calculating your lighting and ventilation requirements for your space; This kit contains everything you need to erect a 1m(L) x 1.5m(w) x 2m(h) enclosed growing environment that is properly ventilated, properly lit dedicated space that can get excellent results year-round!
We have a range of complete grow tents available, so have a look at our Kits page for all the other options if you’ve got the space available – You could even purchase several kits and use them in conjunction allowing you to have separate vegetative and flowering spaces. Using separate spaces for your different stages of plant will allow you to get a more regular harvest.
We've used quality components to assemble this kit and you'll save money compared with what it would cost if you bought the items separately. The kit is easy to use, reliable and gives impressive results!
You’ll need to think about the method of growing you want to use to utilise the space. You can use pots and hand water which can be labour intensive or invest in a hydroponic system to keep your irrigation automatic, getting higher yields with less effort!
This tent kit comes without a substrate so you'll need to think about how you want to grow; At the most basic level you can use soil and pots with hand watering. This Kit would work well with between 80 - 100L of soil per cycle, so if you put 4 plants in the tent, you should aim to finish them in 20 - 25L pots. As many as 9 plants can be used but the pots you will finish them in will be between 10 - 15L.
Alternatively you could use Coco coir which is an inert medium, so you get a lot more control over precisely what nutrients the plants will get. you can hand water coco coir in the same way as soil or use an automatic watering system such as an Autopot: their 4 pot system would fit and work well with this tent kit.
There are a number of hydroponic options too, which generally require less vertical space than pots and soil so more of the tent can be filled with foliage! You'll need to purchase your substrate or hydroponic system separately.
You will also need to choose a range of nutrients for your chosen medium and system, there are different lines from the various brands that cater for different growing methods; it all depends on what might suite your gardening style. Try to keep things simple by sticking to one nutrient brand so you can be certain the various products within the ranges have a positive overall effect and won't interact negatively with each other.
Cultilab AW grow tent 1.5m x 1m x 2m : The Cultilab AW 100 x 150 x 200cm is perfectly suited to the footprint from an adjust-a-wing avenger or enforcer reflector.
Grow Light Kit
|Magnetic Ballast||Digital Ballast|
|The budget option from the Adjust-a-wing lineup; Mag Ballasts are large, heavy and electrically inefficient. They’ll do the job and fire up your lamp but most serious growers are moving over to digital ballasts as they’re better in several areas.
||Digital Ballasts are superior to Magnetic ones, they’re more electrically efficient, allow the user to set the output, run bulbs at a true wattage and are lighter and smaller so they’re easier to transport and integrate into your space.|
|The Avenger shade has a higher reflectance than the enforcer reflector and thanks to a molten glass coating, is able to maintain that reflectance for a number of years.||Premium option - Highest output thanks to the high reflectance of the avenger reflector. It's also cooler running and more electrically efficient than magnetic ballasts|
A 125mm RVK extractor fan : RVK fans are workhorses of the grow room, reliably and consistently drawing stale air through your carbon filter, dealing with the heat, humidity and smell the plants and environment can generate.
*Please note that across the industry RVK Fans are not supplied with a UK plug or cable. If you do require a 3-pin plug & 3-core cable, please find it in the related products below. Or click the following link to get your 5m 3-core cable with 3-pin plug.
Assassin Carbon Filter 125 x 300mm Assassin Filters Silently eliminate smells from your grow room!
5m Assassin Combi ducting 125mm Combi ducting is more rugged and has a slightly better acoustic performance than standard reflective ducting.
Grow Kit Included Extras
Maxiswitch Pro Solo Timer - Set and maintain your light schedule with the pro solo timer.
3 x Jubilee Clip 125mm- Securely connect all extraction components together.
2 x Optilux Ratchet Hanger pairs- Hanging your equipment is paramount, our ratchet hangers have metal internal components that won’t fail under normal grow room conditions.
x5 cable ties - keep everything tidy within the tent
3m of reflective aluminium tape - make sure there’s no leaks in your extraction.
How to Use:
Complete set-up instructions are included with the kit.
Please Note: In the event of stock shortages, alternative brands matching the same specification will be provided.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org