Cultilab XL 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m LED Grow tent Kit
- Complete LED Grow tent kit
- Efficient lighting; high PAR output
- Cooler running – keep growing through summer
- High quality flower sets – better smell, taste and colours
- Perfect for mothers or up to 4 plants
Complete 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m LED Grow tent kit.
LEDs are making waves within the horticultural community, they are the most efficient plant lighting available with the longest lifespan of any lamp. The Telos 10 LED fixture have a rounded, full spectrum and are suited for light loving fruiting annuals, all the way through the life cycle of the plant. The Telos 10 is perfectly suited to a footprint of 120cm x 120cm.
This LED tent kit is made for hobbyists looking to bring their garden’s produce to the next level, or for novices who want a premium set-up for outstanding results.
LED lighting has several benefits over traditional HID:
Cooler running: Extraction systems won’t have to work as hard to dispose of the heat from HID lamps, meaning you don’t have to run your extraction on 100% to maintain optimum temperatures. You can also use LEDs when temperatures soar in summertime heatwaves.
Continuously dimmable: Produce the exact amount of light required to match your plant’s stage and size – you can always dim or turn off modules that are not needed during that stage of growth.
Plants reach their full genetic potential: with LED’s, Plants tend to be more flavourful, smell stronger and produce more contrasting colours in flowers and fruit.
Remove the worry and hassle of calculating your lighting and ventilation requirements for your space; This kit contains everything you need to erect a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m enclosed growing environment that is properly ventilated, properly lit dedicated space that can get excellent results year-round!
We have a range of complete grow tents available, so have a look at our Kits page for all the other options if you’ve got the space available – You could even purchase several kits and use them in conjunction allowing you to have separate vegetative and flowering spaces so you can keep a perpetual garden, where plants are constantly in flower.
We've used quality components to assemble this kit and it’s cheaper as a kit than if you bought the items separately. The kit is easy to use, reliable and gives impressive results!
Cultilab grow tent 120cm x 120cm x 200cm
Cultilab 100cm x 100cm x 180cm : The 1.2m2 cultilab is our most popular choice for hobbyists.
Grow Light Kit
Telos 10 - 600w HPS equivalent - Actual draw: 300w: Perfect for a 120 x 120cm footprint, the Telos 10 is equivalent to a 600w traditional HPS with none of the drawbacks such as heat whilst providing a much more rounded spectrum. LED are also much cheaper to run in terms of electrical costs, so you recover the slightly higher initial purchasing costs over time with reduced power bills.
A 125mm RVK extractor fan : RVK fans are workhorses of the grow room, reliably and consistently drawing stale air through your carbon filter.
5 Metre Cable with Plug : To provide power to your extraction system.
Assassin Carbon Filter 125 x 300mm Assassin Filters Silently eliminate smells from your grow room!
5m Assassin Combi ducting 125mm Combi ducting is more rugged and has a slightly better acoustic performance than standard reflective ducting.
Grow Kit Included Extras
x5 cable ties - keep everything tidy within the tent
3m of reflective aluminium tape - make sure there are no leaks in your extraction
How to Use:
Complete set-up instructions are included with the kit.
Please Note: In the event of stock shortages, alternative brands matching the same specification will be provided.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com