CultiLab XXL 2.4 x 1.2 x 2m Grow Tent Kit (Magnetic or Digital Ballast)
- Grow Tent
- Lighting Kit
- Air Extraction Kit
A very affordable Complete Tent Kit to produce great results all year round.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE SIZE OF THESE ITEMS THERE IS A 2 DAY DELIVERY SERVICE
We’ve gathered everything you need into this inexpensive kit. Its 1.2m(L) x 2.4m(W) x 2m(H) and all the included equipment is matched to this size of tent meaning you’ll receive a properly lit and ventilated grow space! All you need to add are plants, a substrate, water and your chosen nutrient range.
We have a range of complete grow tents available, so have a look at our Kits page for all the other options if you’ve got the space available – You could even purchase several kits and use them in conjunction allowing you to have separate vegetative and flowering spaces.
You can choose the type of Lighting kit you would prefer
2 x Optilux Magnetic 600w Light Kit with Optilux Agro dual spectrum lamps and Euro reflector
2 x Optilux Digital Light Kit with Optilux Agro dual spectrum lamps and Euro reflector
Items in our CultiLab XXL Complete Grow Kit Includes the following:
(For More Information on the Individual Items please click on the respective product)
CultiLabs offer superb value for money with the inclusion of many features you’d normally find on more expensive tents like metal corner pieces, diamond pattern internal reflective surface and strong 16mm powder coated poles. Your grow tent contains your entire growing environment so it’s an important factor to consider when building your garden.
Both light Kits come complete with Ballast, bulb and reflector so you’ll be able to set it up and get it producing light right out of the box. Magnetic ballasts are a much heavier weight and less electrically efficient than digital ballasts. Digital ballasts are superior to magnetic ballasts, but they take a while to pay for themselves in terms of saved costs of electricity so If you plan on running your garden year-round they are the best option. If your kitting out a temporary space, magnetic ballasts might be a more financially beneficial solution due to the lower initial outlay. It’s good practice to mount your ballasts above waist level to prevent water entering the units.
Our large grow tent kit is supplied with a relay contactor, which is a lot safer from an electrical standpoint than a normal timer when igniting more than 600w of HID lighting.
RVK’s are German engineered and will last you for years of service – They really are work horses of the indoor grow room and will consistently and reliably perform as advertised. Consider getting a Fan controller to run fans below 100% for quieter operation.
*Please note that across the industry RVK Fans are not supplied with a UK plug or cable. If you do require a 3-pin plug & 3-core cable, please find it in the related products below. Or click the following link to get your 5-metre 3-core cable and 3-pin plug.
We appreciate that dealing with the smells that emanate from your grow room can be a top priority for our customers, so we haven’t skimped on the carbon filter. Assassin Filters silently eliminate odours and consistently perform, scrubbing all volatile organic compounds from your air so only fresh smelling air will be exhausted outside the growing environment.
5 meters of ducting is supplied with the kit so you can run your exhaust air away from your growing environment. This will refresh the stale, warm, Co2 depleted air in the tent providing the perfect air exchange to facilitate plant growth.
Jubilee clips are the simplest, most effective way of connecting your fan filter and ducting together; you’ll just need a screwdriver to tighten the fitting that clamps the ducting onto a spigot. Jubilee clips can be easily uninstalled and reused so they’re perfect for when you’re storing your set-up.
Enough hangars to safely and securely hang all your light fixtures and extraction system.
We’ve also included x10 cable ties - keep everything tidy within the tent
3m of reflective aluminium tape - make sure there’s no leaks in your extraction.
|Technique||System||No. of Plants|
|Aeroponic||Double Amazon||2 - 32|
|NFT||2 x GT100||2 - 18|
|Ebb & Flow||2 x EF230||2 - 18|
|Ebb & Flow||EF620||2 - 18|
|Bottom Fed||Autopot 8 Pot||8|
|Dripper System||Wilma Wide XL 8 Pot||8|
How to Use
Assembly of the tent is straightforward, just push the tent poles into the corner pieces following the enclosed instructions. you then pull the fabric/Mylar tent skin over the frame.
The Tent has support bars across the roof so you can easily hang the lights and ventilation from the top of the tent, using the ventilation socks in the tent to pass the ducting through the tent without any risk of light leaks. Use the Jubilee clip to ensure the tight fitting of ducting to ventilation components. Ventilation fans should be run 24/7 to provide a constant air exchange for your plants. You could use a fan controller to run the fan at a slower speed to reduce noise and mount the fan with bungee cords to further reduce vibrational noise. RVK fans need to be wired with a standard UK plug which can be bought separately or found above, in the optional extras.
To install the light for use you should plug the ballast into the timer, the reflector into the ballast and the lamp into the reflector. Make sure your ballast has some space around it as it can get very hot when in use. Ideally the ballast should not be put on the floor, as there is an increased chance of water entering the unit in the event of a water leak. The jack chain can be used to easily raise or lower the height of the light. Ideally the light should be as close to the plant without burning them, which, for a 600w is normally between 10" - 18" above the canopy. You can put your hand under the lamp at the height of the plants; If it’s too hot for your hand, it is likely too hot for the plants so you should consider raising the height of the light so you don't end up slowly cooking them.
MH, HPS and dual spectrum bulbs are interchangeable with reflectors and ballasts if the wattages and voltage are matched.
Most plant species require a day length period of over 16hrs to vegetate and less than 12hr day length to start the onset of flowering and fruiting.
Please Note: In the event of stock shortages, alternative brands matching the same specification will be provided.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com