Dimlux Expert Series 600w 400v EL UHF
- Complete Dimlux Expert 600w EL UHF Fixture
- 7 dim levels: 300 – 720w output
- 54.4cm x 27cm x 13cm deep
- Supplied with a Philips Greenpower 600W 400V HPS EL UHF lamp
- Compatible with Dimlux Maxi Controller
- Also available as a nanotube version
- 1.9 µmol per Watt
- Ideal for a 1.2m2 footprint
The Dimlux 400v 600w EL UHF HPS Grow Light fixture is a premium high frequency light that will markedly improve results in terms of quantity, thanks to the higher efficiencies of all the components.
400v lighting systems operate at a higher frequency than traditional 230/240v solutions, allowing more photons to be delivered to plants in a given timeframe.
The Philips Greenpower lamp has the reliability we all associate with Philips manufactured goods, as well as an efficient, high output that has a spectrum high in reds to facilitate heavy fruit sets.
The Xtreme Ballast has 7 dim levels, so you can run the bulb at set intervals between 300 – 720w. The ballast is mounted to the reflector, so the light fixture is easy to install or take down as its all-in-one, so a pair of hangars is all that’s needed for the entire fixture.
The Alpha Optics 98 has been developed with miro silver aluminium, boasting the highest reflectivity of any shade in the horticultural market at a remarkable 98%, meaning almost all the light produced by the lamp is reflected down onto your plant’s canopy where the photons can be utilised in the photosynthetic process. The more light you can deliver to your plants, the higher yields will be if there are no other limiting factors.
The Dimlux 600w 400v EL UHF standard unit comes with a 50mm port on the reflector that allows you to actively extract the hot air away from the bulb before it gets a chance to heat up your grow space, leading to lower temperatures in your garden. This can be extremely helpful during summertime heatwaves as it will allow your garden to be maintained within optimal ranges.
The Nanotube version comes with 2 x 50mm ports, so air can be passed through the unit on an intake and outtake allowing for air-cooling of the nanotube fixtures. With a nanotube, the air doesn’t even have to pass through your grow room so there’s no need to filter the air that will be used for cooling!
All Dimlux units can be powered via a Dimlux Maxi controller, allowing the control of up to 160 Dimlux units at once.
Click the following link to find like for like replacement 400V 600W bulbs for your light fixture. Ensure you get the 400V version to use with the Dimlux Xtreme ballast.
How to Use
These units come with a 2m interlink cable for use with the maxi controller, if you want to use several expert series dimlux units at once with the maxi controller, you’ll need as many interlink cables as light fixtures to connect them all up.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org