DLI Joule Series 1000w DE 120V-240V
- Superior light spread, reflection and uniformity
- Extra low-profile housing
- Efficient, High PAR output
- Specifically designed as horticultural lighting
- 1.2m x 1.8m footprint at 90cm height
- 2.1μmol per Watt
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
This isn’t a space ship; it’s the 1000w 400v Grow Light from DLI!
Dutch Lighting Innovations (DLI) 1000w grow fixture represents the latest in HID lighting for Optimal plant performance in an aesthetically pleasing package.
Perfect to illuminate a 1.2 x 1.8m footprint at 90cm, it produces much more of a ‘rectangular’ footprint compared with other 1000w 400v lighting options, which are usually suited to a 1.5 x 1.5m square footprint.
The wide-angle reflector dissipates heat so efficiently, you won’t need as much head room as other 1000w options, allowing you to place the fixture a lot closer to the canopy. The manufacturers have included a clever ‘chimney effect’ into the fixture that allows the heated air to freely flow away from the reflector, moving dirt away from the fixture in the process.
Compatible with any power supply in the range of 120v – 240v, the onboard electronics convert the incoming mains supply to 400v, producing many more photons per second than traditional HID lighting. The unit produces 2100 umols per second, demonstrating its high efficiency which will help you get the high yields of quality fruit you’re after.
The Fixture is shipped with DLI’s 1000w DE Horticultural Plus HPS Lamp which has been specifically designed for horticulture. They’ve enhanced the spectrum with blues and reds to encourage proliferate growth through all stages. It’s really efficient, producing 2100umols over a longer lifespan thanks to the enhanced gas chemistry inside the lamp. The Horticultural Plus HPS lamp is best suited for flower, while a DE Vegetative Plus MG lamp is best suited for vegetative growth.
The Fixture is shipped with the #Flowersonly reflector, providing uniform distribution of heat and light. When using multiple fixtures, DLI have cleverly designed an ‘Asymmetric reflector’ that provides higher efficiencies of the light your producing as less light is lost to walls.
This 1000w grow light fixture has been designed as a standalone lighting option for those growing indoors, You’ll find you will require less headroom with this light compared with ‘deep dish’ 1000w reflectors which have been designed for supplemental greenhouse applications where they are mounted much higher over a canopy – Trouble is deep dish reflectors store and output a lot of heat. With suitable extraction, you can use these DLI 1000w lights in standard 2m tall tents. If you’re working in a smaller space, we recommend using the DLI CRI-series as standalone lighting.
1 x DLI Joule 1000w lighting fixture (lamp and ballast are pre-fitted),
1 x wide angle reflector,
1 x 1000w 400v lamp,
1 x 5m power cable with IEC connector,
1 x pair of DLI gloves,
2 x eyelet screws,
2 x RJ12 cables (1.2m and 3.6m – for connecting to the controller),
1 x splitter (for daisy chaining multiple fixtures together)
DLI Joule series technical specification:
571 X 284 X 178mm
22.5 X 11.2 X 7.0 INCH
WEIGHT: 5.4 kg / 11.9 lbs
DIMMING: 600W - 750W - 825W - 1000W - 1150W
FREQUENCY: 50/60 Hz
TYPICAL CURRENT: 2.5A @ 400V/1000W
MAXIMUM CURRENT: 2.9A @ 360V
INRUSH CURRENT: ≤ 40A
POWER FACTOR: ≥ 0,98
INPUT VOLTAGE: 120 - 240V
INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE: ± 10%
RATED POWER: 1030W
How to use the DLI 1000w 400v Grow Light
It’s a complete fixture that just needs to be plugged in to get growing
Can be used with a contactor or the DLM-4 Zone Controller for the ultimate in control
When multiple fixtures are used in medium to large spaces, the reflectors at the end (closest to the walls) should be swapped to an asymmetrical reflector which increases efficiency through less light lost to walls.
Use in conjunction with a DLI CRI-Series fixture for the ultimate in quality.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org