Flymo EasiCut 460 45 cm Corded Hedge Trimmer - 450W
- Please allow 2-3 Working Days for delivery of this item.
- Two-handed safety start
- Lightweight 3.1 kg and ergonomic design
- 450 W motor and 45 cm diamond ground dual action reciprocating blades
- Perfect for any garden hedges
- 10-metre power cable
What is The Flymo EasiCut 460 45cm Corded Hedge Trimmer?
The 450 W EasiCut 460 has diamond ground, dual reciprocating blades to make light work of any bush or hedge. A two-handed safety switch provides protection against accidental starting. Both switches must be pressed for the trimmer to work. Only weighing 3.1 kg, featuring a centralised handle design provides the ultimate in comfort and ease of use.
The EasiCut 460 is the perfect tool to add to your garden toolset. It offers a speedy solution to deal with any unruly hedges, leaving you with more time to sit back and enjoy your outdoor space.
Why Do I Need The EasiCut 460 Corded Garden Hedge Trimmer?
The EasiCut 460 is perfect for any garden. The blade length of 45 cm and 19 mm blade gap makes easy work of any garden hedge. Weighing only 3.1 kg, it also has a centralised handle design for comfortable, ambidextrous use with either hand.
What are the Key Benefits of the Flymo EasiCut 460 Corded Garden Hedge Trimmer?
The following key benefits are features designed into the Flymo EasiCut 460 Corded 45 cm Corded Hedge Trimmer. They outline why you need this highly portable hedge trimmer in your garden life:
- Ultra lightweight
- Two-handed safety switch
- 10 Metre power cable
- Neat finish
- Ambidextrous Operation
- Easy to carry
Lightweight, easy to use and highly portable, weighing just 3.1 kg, this corded hedge trimmer provides superb user comfort.
Two-Handed Safety Switch
Both switches must be pressed to prevent accidental starting of the EasiCut 460.
10-Meter Power Cord
Does what it says on the tin, The 10-metre power cord provides enough length to cover most garden situations. This distance can easily be extended using a garden power extension lead or external plug sockets situated around the garden.
Blades that deliver a premium cutting performance. Diamond ground 45 cm blades with a tooth gap of 19 mm makes easy work of any standard garden hedge.
No matter your hand preference, you can comfortably use either hand to grip and operate this garden hedge trimmer.
Easy to Carry
The ergonomic, integrated handle, designed into the body of this hedge trimmer, make it easy to carry and operate in either hand for prolonged use and to carry around your garden.
Flymo EasiCut 460 45 cm Corded Hedge Trimmer Product Dimensions
Flymo EasiCut 460 45cm Corded Hedge Trimmer Product Specifications
|Blade Length (cm)
|Blade Gap (mm)
|Cable Length (m)
|Product Weight (kg)
|Sound pressure level at operators ear dB(A)
Downloadable Flymo EasiCut 460 45cm Corded Hedge Trimmer manuals are available using the following links:
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org