Flymo EasiLife Go 500 Robotic Lawnmower - 18V
- Please allow 2-3 Working Days for delivery of this item.
- Suitable for gardens up to 500m2
- Control via simple Push and Go Interface and Mobile App
- LawnSense automatically schedules when it mows the lawn - growth dependent
- Frost Sense avoids cutting your lawn when conditions are too cold
- Automatic lawn mower cuts your lawn when your out - return to a beautiful lawn
What is the Flymo EasiLife Go 500 Robotic Lawnmower - 18V?
Do you want a life where your lawn is kept in great shape for you, even when you're not at home? Technology fans unite!
Imagine inviting friends over for that last minute BBQ, and you've not had time to mow your lawn! Now you don't have to worry, because you have the EasiLife GO 500! With mobile phone app control, you can rest assured that when you get back home, your lawn will be looking fresh and smart, ready to impress your friends. As a bonus, having a robotic lawnmower is pretty cool - friends and neighbours will all be asking where you got it from.
Automated Robotic Lawnmower
This fully automatic robotic mower is designed for gardens up to 500m2. The Flymo EasiLife Go 500 gives you, that busy person with a full-on family and work life, one less job to worry about. Your new Sunday routine now has a window in, for a cup of coffee and a sit down. This time is perfect to reflect on your decision to buy this awesome automatic lawn mower, while you watch it cut your lawn for you. This automatic mower is controllable via the EasiLife smartphone App and lets you configure and set a schedule in seconds. It then automatically cuts the lawn, returning to the charge station when needed.
Mobile Phone App and Mowing Schedule
The Flymo EasiLife Go 500 features a streamlined Push & Go interface for instant scheduling & control. The EasiLife app provides additional functionality with access to advanced options and troubleshooting. LawnSense and FrostSense functionality automatically adapts the cutting schedule, based on weather and lawn growth conditions. You can put the charging station virtually anywhere around the edge of the lawn - even in corners. The mower uses a guide wire as a baseline for navigation (imagine it's how the mower sees its surroundings). The guide wire allows you to set multiple start points, optimising navigation to and from the charge station, preventing track marks and ensuring every corner of the lawn is cut. PassageSense allows your new best friend, the EasiLife Go 250, to navigate. It even allows it to cut narrow passages, down to a minimum of 60cm wide.
What are the Key Benefits of the Flymo EasiLife Go 500 Robotic Lawnmower - 18V?
The following key benefits are features designed in to the Flymo EasiLife GO 500 18V Robotic Lawnmower. They outline why you need this handy mower in your garden life:
- Simplified 'Push & Go' interface
- Flexible charging position
- Intelligent guide wire
- Total control via smartphone
- Ultra quiet mowing
- No emptying required
Simplified 'Push & Go' Interface
No screen or complex programming. LED indicators guide you for quick and easy control. Push button control allows for local control.
Flexible Charging Position
With fewer restrictions and more freedom, this mower is flexible enough to be placed anywhere around the lawn edge – even tucked away in a corner.
Intelligent Guide Wire
The intelligent guide wire allows you to program start points for multiple cutting areas of lawn to efficiently guide the mower home without leaving tracks.
This lawn mower is capable of detecting grass growth and automatically adjusting the schedule to suit growing conditions. This works to ensure an even cut and to protect the lawn.
FrostSense disables the mower from mowing when there is a potential of frost damage to your lawn. With FrostSense, it stays at home, docked, until it’s warm enough to mow.
Total Control via Smartphone
Access to your robotic mower's settings and schedule means you can create schedules and change settings all sat in your favourite chair. The smartphone app gives you full access to extended settings, scheduling & trouble shooting for your mower.
Ultra Quiet Mowing
At only 58dB(A) the Flymo EasiLife Go 500 Robotic Lawnmower won't disturb you or your neighbours. You can set the mower to cut your lawn before that mid-morning rain is due, while you have a lie-in - or leave it to the Lawnsense functionality to handle the schedule.
No Emptying Required – Mulching Function
No need to empty a grassbox or dispose of grass clippings ever again, due to regular mowing and mulching. Lawn mulching is where the mower circulates the grass clippings and chops them into smaller particles that rot down quickly into the soil. Mulching improves the texture and content of the soil, and works to reduce diseases and thatch, resulting in a greener, healthier looking lawn.
Flymo EasiLife Go 500 Robotic Lawnmower Product Dimensions
|Product Length (handles assembled)
Flymo EasiLife Go 500 Robotic Lawnmower Product Specifications
|3 Pivoting Razor Blades
|Boundary Wire (m)
|Cutting Heights (cm)
|Cutting width (cm)
|LED Light Indicators
|Product Weight (kg) Lawn mower
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) dB(A)
|Software Update Possibility
Downloadable manuals are available using the following links:
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org