Gavita 630w CMH
- Latest HID tech in indoor horticulture
- Balanced, full spectrum
- High efficiency; 1.9umol per watt
- Your choice of 930 (red) or 942 (blue) lamp
- Suitable for use with the Gavita Master Controller
- Perfect as a standalone fixture
The Perfect primary source of balanced, full spectrum light
Full spectrum light as your primary source for footprints up to 1.5m2. If you’re currently using 1000w HPS fixtures, it’s easy to swap over to CMH with these fixtures as you can keep your current layout & just swap the fixtures. If you need to light a smaller area or need a supplemental option, take a look at the Gavita 315w CMH
The Gavita 630w CMH is compatible with the Gavita Master Controller which redefines the traditional installation of lighting fixtures, as there’s no need for contactors and clocks as the controller takes care of everything. Use of the controller gives added safety features such as automatic dimming of your lights at elevated temperatures and even a safety shutdown if variables go outside optimal levels.
When auto-dim event occurs on the 630w unit, one of the lamps is switched off to bring variables back to optimal ranges. On the next auto-dim event, the lamp is alternated so both bulbs wear equally across a grow.
The Gavita 630w is compatible with the Repeater Bus cabling system, allowing you to daisy-chain the fixtures in your installation. A Repeater Bus interconnect cable is included with every fixture. You can connect 5 strings of 100 fixtures per Master controller port. This enables you to control up to 1000 fixtures on one EL2 controller – perfect for industrial scale applications or for use alongside other Gavita fixtures in smaller spaces.
The fixture comprises of a ballast, reflector and lamp in one complete compact package. Made according to the highest horticultural standards, the housing of the ballast is sealed and contains a gore-tex® plug to ventilate the housing, while keeping dust and humidity out. With no external lamp wires, there’s a low electromagnetic interference (EMI), making it compliant with FCC regulations.
Gavita mount the PCB and heat-generating components directly on the heat sinks instead of in a ballast bracket. The much cooler electronics result in a greater reliability, higher efficiency and a longer life. The innovative design of the fins across the housing increases the cooling effect thanks to the large surface area that allows for passive cooling with no fans!
The fixture is equipped with the M 132 SE CMH 630 reflector (medium, 132 degrees beam angle, for double CDM 315 fixtures). The medium reflector is designed for CMH only installations and will give you over 90% uniformity on your crop with an optimal horizontal penetration, allowing fruit further down the branch to fully ripen. We recommend swapping lamps and reflectors yearly to keep your gardens efficiency high.
With Your choice of Philips lamp included, the gavita 315w CMH will help you bring your gardens quality up. We suggest using 942 4.3k (blue) lamps for vegetative growth and supplementary applications, while the 930 3k (red) lamp is best suited for floral development but can also be used throughout the entire lifecycle of the plant. You can find replacement 315w Philips lamps here
How to use the Gavita 630w CMH Fixture:
Insert the lamp into the holder using a cloth or a pair of gloves
It’s easy to hang with just two balanced hanging points
Suspend your fixture with one of our light hangers, securely attaching your grow lights and allowing for easy vertical repositioning.
Set the height of the fixture from the canopy – we suggest around 30 – 50cm above
Plug in and get growing!
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org