Growth Technology Clonex Rooting Gel
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Easy to use Rooting Hormone Gel
- Does not wash off during watering
- Seals cuts and stays in contact with the stem
- Contains 3000ppm Hormone
- Consistently get 100% Strike rates
What Is Clonex Rooting Gel?
Put simply, Clonex Rooting Gel is the ultimate rooting compound. Clonex is a hormone-based rooting gel. It's relied on by professionals and amateur horticulturists the world over. It gives reliable, and repeatable results. Clonex rooting gel is used to increase the success rate of cloning mother plants by taking cuttings. It's been used billions of times and proved itself as a leading rooting gel.
Why Use Clonex Rooting Gel?
Ever wish you could regrow that one outstanding plant that gave you that bit more? Now you can with Clonex rooting compound gel!
Seeds give you genetic variation, but cuttings give you the ability to replicate the genetics of an outstanding plant. Propagating cuttings has been around for a long time, but Clonex makes it easier. This simple, no mess rooting compound delivers time and time again. It works to seal the cut to stop cuttings drying out as well as protecting against infection. The right ratio of the special rooting hormone (3000 parts per million) triggers rooting.
- Instantly seals cut tissue and eliminates the risk of infection or embolism.
- Easy to use, no-mess gel no splashing or blowing about.
- Contains rooting hormone at 3000 parts per million (the full strength required for explosive root development).
- Unlike liquids and powders, Clonex remains in contact with the stem right through the rooting period and does not wash off.
- Works with partner products Root Riot cubes and Clonex Mist to give young plants the healthiest and most powerful start in life.
How Do I Take Cuttings Using Clonex Rooting Compound?
The following process outlines how to use Clonex Rooting Gel.
- Using Clonex Mist, with its special blend of amino acids, prepares the growing tips for rooting, before they are taken from the parent plant.
Only take cuttings from healthy parent plants using sterile equipment. You can use Liquid Oxygen to sterilise your cutting equipment and avoid introducing bacterial or fungal infection and other contamination to the new cutting.
The following process highlights taking a cutting:
- 1. Prepare the parent plant a couple of days beforehand by spraying it with Clonex Mist.
- 2. Put some Clonex in a clean dish or shot glass.
- 3. Choose a branch with 2 or 3 sets of leaves and prepare to make two cuts:
- Cut 1: Make the first cut with sharp pruning scissors just above a lower node (taking the 2 or 3 set of leaves above the cut).
- Cut 2: Trim all but a couple of healthy leaves off, then take a sterile scalpel and make a 45-degree cut just below the next node (a 45-degree cut creates a larger surface area for the clonex coating).
Ideally you'll have a propagation light, like a T5 propagation light on for 18 hours a day and maintain the temperature at around 23C.
- Recent Aeroponic advancements have seen a growth in popularity with Aeroponic propagators that provide rapid results. The propagation units work to maintain the perfect blend of permanent moisture exposure and access to oxygen. They provide the perfect environment for your cuttings to take hold.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org