Growth Technology pH Up
- Maintain pH between 5.5 – 6 for healthy growth.
- Very concentrated; only a small dose is required.
- Range of sizes to suite every garden
Please Note: From November 1st, 2019, In accordance with the Offensive Weapons Act 2019, this product is prohibited for sale to anyone under the age of 18. Before the product is handed over, the courier will require age verification at the point of delivery. Alternatively, you can pick up in store and show your ID.
Plants in any hydroponic system can only uptake nutrients within the range of 5.5 – 6 pH. If pH levels fluctuate outside of this range, certain nutrients will be locked out, leading to signs of a nutrient deficiency even if there is a high EC; with plenty of nutrients in the solution.
Proper management of pH is essential for optimal results.
Growth Technology has a full range of control solutions, essential for the proper management of nutrients in hydroponic systems. These products are manufactured using the purest and most concentrated sources available.
- Bottled in black and red – the internationally accepted packaging colours for aggressive liquids.
- Full compliance with all health and safety regulations.
pH UP contains potassium hydroxide (KOH). This is a very caustic liquid and should be handled with extreme care. This product, at 25%, is stronger than some competing products. Always check the label for best value.
How to Use
A pH meter is essential for maintaining constant pH levels. To ensure healthy growth, pH should be checked at regular intervals and when changing the reservoir.
If pH levels are too low, pH up should be added. If pH is too high, pH down should be added.
When managing pH, only a small dose should be added at a time, stir the reservoir and then test the pH again. If more amendments are required, a small amount should be added each time due to the strength of the solution.
Health & Safety:
This liquid needs safe and careful handling:
- Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling aggressive liquids
- Always store in locked cupboards
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- pH UP and pH DOWN should be diluted before use – please see the link on the side of this page for Instruction on Handling Aggressive Liquids