Hozelock Auto Reel Retractable Hose Pipe System
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Supplied with premium anti-kink Hozelock hose
- Powerful spring auto-rewinds the hose avoiding kinks, tangles, or effort
- Wall mounted with a 180-degree pivot to reach all your garden
- Complete with all the fittings you need to connect to your tap and start watering
- 5-year Hozelock guarantee
What is The Hozelock Auto Reel With Hose?
The Hozelock auto reel is a premium Hozelock hose storage system that makes it easy to deploy and retract your garden hose. The automatic hose retraction system takes all the effort out of tidying your hose pipe away after use, giving you more time to enjoy those hot summer evenings.
Is The Hozelock Auto Reel Easy to Wall Mount & Use?
The robust wall mount is easy to fit to an available surface. It is designed to pivot to provide 180-degrees of coverage, allowing you to reach all of your garden with ease. It also allows you to neatly fold the housing flat against the wall after use. Deploying the hose pipe is smooth with low-resistance, and any unexpected rewind is controlled by a locking ratchet.
Does The Hozelock Auto Reel Have Automatic Retrieval?
Retrieval is controlled by the patented automatic, speed-controlled, rewind system. Automatic rewind is triggered by a simple tug on the hose pipe to unlock the ratchet and recall your hose. The auto-layering device* oscillates to evenly fill the reel as it goes. This helps to avoid twisting, kinks and tangles.
What Size Hozelock Auto Reel Retractable Hose Pipe Can I Buy?
The Hozelock Auto Reel Retractable hose pipe system is available in the following sizes:
- Hozelock Auto Reel 10m
- Hozelock Auto Reel 20m
- Hozelock Auto Reel 30m
- Hozelock Auto Reel 40m
What Features Do I get With The Hozelock Auto Reel With Hose?
The systems comes complete with a 10-/20-/30- or 40-metre of length of premium anti-kink hose pipe.
The Hozelock auto reel with hose is easy to fit, deploy and use. It is made available with lengths of hose from 10-metres to 40-metres. Your Auto Reel comes with all the necessary parts you need to get watering straight away:
- Tap connectors
- Soft touch hose attachments
- Feeder hose
- Adjustable spray nozzle
The auto reel is smooth to operate and easily unwinds the premium anti-kink, hose pipe. The reel’s ratchet mechanism automatically locks so that you don’t have to hold the hose taut. To unwind more hose, simply pull the hose and the mechanism unlocks.
When it’s time to rewind the hose, a simple tug unlatches the ratchet mechanism in the drum and the auto reel’s patented automatic rewind system takes over. The braking mechanism ensures a controlled rewind and the integrated layering system* neatly coils the hose avoiding kinks and tangles.
The hose-stop (ball) prevents the hose being pulled into the housing. The housing is a tough, UV resistant polypropylene case that neatly stores and protects the hose. An integrated child lock stops little hands pulling the hose out, so it only gets used when you want it to.
The robust wall hanger pivots to provide 180-degrees of coverage, allowing you to reach all of your garden. It also allows you to store it away flat against the wall after use.
Hozelock offer a 5-year guarantee when you register with them online.
User Manuals & Installation
Click the following links to download the user manuals and installation template drawings for your new purchase:
- Hozelock Auto Reel 10m Retractable Hose Pipe Installation & User Guide
- Hozelock Auto Reel 20m & Hozelock Auto Reel 30m Retractable Hose Pipe Installation & User Guide
- Hozelock Auto Reel 40m Retractable Hose Pipe Installation & User Guide
Hozelock Auto Reel 20m & Hozelock Auto Reel 30m Hose Pipe Install Video
40-meter Auto Reel Hose Pipe Install Video
Installation Template Drawings
- 20- & 30-metre auto reel retractable hose pipe installation template
- 40-meter auto reel retractable hose pipe installation template
*NOTE: The 10-metre auto reel does not have the auto-layering device. When retrieving the 10-metre auto reel retractable hose pipe system, you should walk it back to the housing while it reels back in. This helps to avoid twisting, kinks and tangles. The hose must be walked back to the reel. If the hose does not completely rewind, pull out some hose and walk back again. Refer to the user manual for full information.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com