Hozelock Compact Enclosed Hose Reel Cart Plus 30m Hose and Fittings
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Enclosed reel is freestanding with wheels and handle for easy transport
- 30-metre hose, hose connectors and a nozzle
- Manual layering mechanism allows easy hose rewinding
- 5-year warranty
What is the Hozelock Enclosed Hose Reel Cart Plus - 30-metre Hose and Fittings?
The Hozelock enclosed hose reel cart is a premium and highly portable cart that provides protection from wear and tear as it stores your hose pipe. Hard-wearing, moulded wheels and a soft grip towing handle make it stable and easy to transport.
What is The Hozelock Manual Hose Layering Mechanism?
The compact enclosed hose reel features a manual layering mechanism. This ingenious mechanism allows you to evenly layer the hose pipe when you rewind it, keeps your hands clean.
What Do I get With The Enclosed Hose Reel Cart?
This hose cart comes complete with 30-metres of hose pipe and all the required fittings needed to connect to an outside tap.
The reel is made from durable plastic, designed to withstand repetitive gardening tasks in all weathers. The manual rewind makes coiling and uncoiling long lengths of hose simple. A one-piece winding handle and sturdy frame allows for quick and easy rewinding.
A combination of a towing handle and integrated wheels, ensures the reel moves easily around the garden. The soft grip towing handle is fixed and remains in place when you move over rough ground.
The enclosed design provides protection and the layering mechanism makes hose retrieval and tidy storage easy, keeping the ground clear of a trip hazard. Hose rewinding is incredibly simple due to the perfectly round, full-size drum, which rotates freely under load.
How Do I Use The Hozelock Assembled Hose Reel Cart?
The Hozelock assembled hose reel cart is simple to use, move and store. It is quick to grab and move anywhere. A side "water-in" port allows you to add a length of supply hose of any length, so you can move the reel cart where you like and pull as much (or as little) of the hose off the reel to carry out the job you need it for. Reeling the hose back in is also quick and easy with the one-piece side-handle.
Using the Hozelock compact hose reel couldn't be easier. Simply pull the hose out, connect a supply hose to a tap and turn the tap on. When you're finished, reel it back in by hand. The hose cart reel keeps the hose off the floor and allows you to neatly store it away for next time, avoiding any trip hazards.
|30 m of Hose
|Wall Mounted or Freestanding
|Freestanding - wheeled
Hozelock offer a 5-year guarantee when you register online.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com