Hozelock Multi Plus Spray Watering Hose Gun - Metal
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 2-year Hozelock guarantee
- Eight spray patterns for all garden tasks
- Made from high-quality material for increased durability
- Quick-connect male connector enables a simple connection to your hose
- Soft touch lockable variable flow trigger with 40% and 100% water control
What is The Hozelock Multi Plus Spray Watering Hose Pro Gun - Metal?
The Hozelock Multi Plus Spray Watering Hose Gun brings style to your garden. This premium metal hose gun is packed with features.
The compact, powder-coated, die-cast metal body is designed to last you years. The comfortable, soft-touch ergonomic handle houses the patented, lockable, variable flow on/off trigger. The trigger allows you tailor watering - the harder you squeeze, the more water you get. The twistable spray head provides eight varied spray patterns, so there's a pattern for every situation. A quick-release hose tail allows you to quickly change/remove hose fittings for storage after use.
The Multi plus spray watering hose gun is perfect for cleaning and watering tasks around the garden. Used with a suitable, quick-release hose end connector, it provides you with a simple quick-release solution. This allows you to quickly swap to other attachments, like the adjustable spray nozzle.
For the ultimate garden hose pipe set up, use the Multi Plus Hose Gun with a Hozelock auto-reel hose pipe system.
What Do I Get With The Multi Function Plus Spray Watering Hose Gun?
The Multi Function plus watering hose gun is great for a myriad of watering jobs. From watering delicate seedlings to cleaning muddy wellingtons/boots after those wet dog walks - even cleaning your dog (or muddy kids) before letting them back in the house. It's also great for patio slabs, paths and other hose pipe jobs like watering your hanging baskets or to clean the car.
The Multi Function Spray Watering Hose Gun features:
- 8x spray patterns suited to general gardening and cleaning tasks:
- 1. Cone for delicate watering
- 2. Powerful jet for cleaning
- 3. Fast Fill for filling buckets and watering cans
- 4. Fine Rose for gentle watering
- 5. Flat for rinsing soap off cars
- 6. Fine mist for watering seedlings
- 7. Shower for producing a soft flow
- 8. Centre flow for cleaning
- The soft touch water control trigger features a two-stage lock at 40% and 100% allowing you to control the hose gun on
- An easy to use flow control dial allows you further fine configuration options to adjust the water flow from 50% to 100%
Hozelock offer a 2-year guarantee when you register this product with them.
Waterstop or Aqua Stop Plus Hose End Connectors?
These handy hose end connectors provide you with a quick-release attachment that fit to Hozelock 15 mm (1/2") and 18" (3/4") tap connectors and other Hozelock garden watering equipment. They work with an internal stop-valve that acts to stop the water flow when you remove any attachments, allowing you to quickly change attachments, all without turning off your outside tap.
Can I Use My Hose Pipe With My Kitchen Tap?
In short: YES! If you need to use an internal tap, the multi-tap connector allows you to fit your hose pipe to a variety of internal taps, using quick-release connections.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com