Hozelock Plus 90 Spray Lance
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 2-year Hozelock guarantee
- Perfect for watering hanging baskets
- Five spray patterns for all garden tasks
- Made from high-quality material for increased durability
- Quick-connect male connector enables a simple connection via hose end connectors
What is The Hozelock Plus 90 Spray Lance?
The Hozelock plus 90 spray lance makes watering those hard to reach hanging baskets easy. Struggling to balance on the stepladder with that heavy watering can while the runoff soaks you through, is a thing of the past with this lightweight, adjustable spray lance.
The Plus 90 spray lance is a lightweight watering device. The 90cm of additional reach makes watering hanging baskets, the backs of borders and across raised beds simple. It combines reach with an ergonomic soft touch handle and a range of useful spray patterns to cover a variety of watering situations.
What Do I Get With The Plus 90 Spray Lance?
The Plus 90 spray lance is lightweight, robust and highly portable. The long, hollow 90cm long lance provides you with additional reach and sits between the ergonomic handle and adjustable spray head. Five spray patterns mean you can use it for most garden watering and cleaning jobs. The spray head also pivots through 180-dgrees for further configuration options.
Used with a suitable, quick-release hose end connector, it provides a simple quick-release solution to allow you to quickly swap to other attachments, like the adjustable spray nozzle or watering spray guns.
Why Do I Need The Plus 90 Spray Lance?
The Plus 90 Spray Lance makes a myriad of garden watering and cleaning jobs easier, eliminating the need to stretch and bend. From watering hanging baskets, the backs of borders and raised beds to cleaning muddy wellingtons and long handled garden tools after use, like digging spades. The long neck removes the need to bend or reach. It's also great for cleaning patio slabs, paths even flushing out guttering and cleaning the car.
Plus 90 Spray Lance features:
- 5x spray patterns suited to general gardening and cleaning tasks:
- 1. Cone for delicate watering
- 2. Powerful jet for cleaning
- 3. Fast Fill for filling buckets and watering cans
- 4. Fine Rose for gentle watering
- 5. Flat for rinsing soap off cars or covering a larger area
- Lockable, variable-flow control trigger allows you to control water volumes and to lock the hose gun on
- An easy to use flow control dial allows you further fine configuration options to adjust the water flow from 50% to 100%
Hozelock offer a 2-year guarantee when you register this product with them.
Hozelock Hose End Connectors
Using Waterstop or Aqua Stop Plus hose end connectors provide you with a quick-release attachment that fits to Hozelock tap connectors and other Hozelock garden watering equipment. They encompass an internal stop-valve that acts to stop the water flow when you remove any attachments, allowing you to quickly fit and remove spray attachments, all without turning off your outside tap.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org