Hozelock Pro Metal Aquastop Hose Pipe End Connector
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 3-year Hozelock guarantee
- Hozelock’s World-class Pro Metal Hose End Connector
- Ultimate quick-release hose end connectors
- Soft Touch Pads and Triple Locks - stays securely attached up to 10-bar
- Compatible with Hozelock male hose end-connectors
What is the Pro Metal AquaStop Hose Pipe End Connector?
If you want to change your garden hose pipe attachments quickly, without turning your outside tap off, then the pro metal AquaStop hose end connectors are for you.
These premium metal hose end connectors provide you with a quick-release attachment that fit to all Hozelock 15 mm (1/2") and 18" (3/4") tap connectors and other Hozelock garden watering equipment. The pro metal end connectors work by an internal stop-valve that acts to stop the water flow when you remove any attachments. This allows you to quickly change attachments, all without turning off your outside tap.
Why Do I Need Pro Metal AquaStop Hose Pipe End Connectors?
These are Hozelock's premium metal connectors. The Pro metal AquaStop quick-release hose end connectors make using your garden hose pipe really easy. These are THE choice to make if you're looking for a hose end connector upgrade for any hose pipe.
They're tough and built to last. The Zinc die cast sleeve makes the Pro Metal AquaStop strong, durable and scratch resistant to provide a lasting water tight connection. Features like click-and-connect and a triple lock, mean you can securely attach to your chosen accessory within seconds. These hose end connectors are built to fit all Hozelock male end connectors.
Soft Touch Pads and Triple Locks
Ergonomic, soft-touch pads provide a comfortable grip and a triple lock ensures the tap connection stays securely attached up to 10-bar. An internal Water Stop valve acts to stop the water flow when you remove any attachments. Using these AquaStop hose end connectors allows you to quickly fit and remove hose attachments without turning off your tap.
Strong Connection Anti-Kink Protection
The hose is securely connected thanks to barbs that connect with the inside and outside of the hose. The ingenious flexible hose-tail eliminates hose kinking, hose swelling and prevents the hose leaking at the connection point with the fitting.
Can I Use My Hose Pipe With My Kitchen Tap?
In short: YES! If you need to use an internal tap, the multi-tap connector allows you to use your hose pipe with a variety of internal taps. The multi-tap connector is compatible with the Hozelock Soft Touch AquaStop Hose Pipe Connector Plus quick-release hose end connectors.
Hozelock offer a 3-year guarantee when you register online.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org