IWS Pro Flood & Drain Components & Spares
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Simple and easy to setup
- System is automated and wastage is low
- Choose from a selection of inner and outer pots
- Spares and components to keep your IWS system up and running
What Are IWS Pro Flood & Drain Components & Spares?
Expect high yields and increased growth with the IWS Pro Flood & Drain System. Using a simple tried and tested method, the IWS Pro Flood & Drain System floods plant roots with a rich nutrient solution, and then quickly drains it away. This ensures oxygen reaches the roots, which in turn fuels growth and increases nutrient uptakes and yields. Simple and easy to set up, this system is also automated and wastage is low. This wide range of IWS Pro Flood & Drain Components & Spares allows you to create and keep your fully automated feeding system up and running. IWS systems are completely flexible and allow you to fit your grow-space with a customised layout to meet your needs.
MaxiJet Long Lead
The Maxijet 1000 is a replacement pump for the reservoir that can be used with all IWS systems. It has a 5 m lead, so the tank can be a safe distance from the electrical supply.
Since IWS is a recirculating system, it's important that any particulates are filtered before being returned to the reservoir. The drain filter does just this, reducing the chances of your pumps or lines getting blocked.
1 Inch Hose Elbow – Female
Allows 2 pieces of 1” diameter hose to be connected together at a 90-degree angle
3/4 Inch Barbed Elbow – Female
Allows two pieces of 3/4” diameter tube to be connected together at a 90-degree angle. The barbs reduce the chances of the tubes and fittings coming loose.
3/4 Inch Straight Tank Connector
Connects two pieces of 3/4” pipe together
1 Inch Straight Tank Connector (25 mm)
Allows 1" (25 mm) hose to be connected to the reservoir without leakage
The Universal Straight can be used with the Sealing Gland to get a tighter and easier fit than if hose was used.
3/4 Inch Barbed Tee
Allows three 3/4” pipes to be connected together
Pro Sealing Gland
These Sealing Glands are used on the Brain and pots on all IWS systems, this like for like replacement is easy to swap in the unlikely event of a failure.
Copper Tube Insert
This 13mm Copper insert prevents roots from clogging the sealing gland. Designed for use with all IWS systems, it can be used in DIY projects too.
Pot Size Increase Add-on Module – Aqua
All you need to add another single pot to an existing IWS flood and drain system. Comes complete with: Inner Pot (aqua), Outer Pot, Tee Piece, Sealing Gland, Pot Stand and 1 m of Pipe.
Pro Tee Fitting – 25 mm
Allows three 1"/25 mm hose pieces to be connected together.
Pro Elbow Fitting – 25 mm
Allows two sections of 1"/ 25 mm hose to be connected together at a 90-degree angle.
Pro Straight – 25 mm
Connect 2 sections of 1”/25 mm hose in a straight line.
Pro Plastic Nut 25 mm
Can be used to securely attach 25 mm flexi tube, 25 mm Pro straight, 25 mm Elbow fitting and Pro Tee fittings.
Pro 25 mm Washer
Compatible with the IWS Pro fitting selection, including the 25 mm flexi tube, 25 mm Pro plastic nut, 25 mm Pro straight, 25 mm Elbow fitting and Pro Tee fitting. Reduces the chances of a leak.
Flexi Tube p/ Meter (16 mm)
16 mm Flexi Tube, comes as long as the quantity ordered in metres.
Flexi Tube p/ Meter (25 mm)
25 mm Flexi Tube, comes as long as the quantity ordered in metres.
Flexi Tube 30 Meter Roll (25 mm)
25 mm Flexi Tube, sent as a 30 m roll to be cut to size.
Flexi Tube 30 Meter Roll (16 mm)
16 mm Flexi Tube, sent as a 30 m roll to be cut to size.
Control Brain & Timer Unit (Remote)
25L bucket with 2 float valves, 6 sealing glands pre-installed, 6 feed line extensions, MaxiJet 1000 pump, Anti siphon valve and an IWS brain timer.
12 Pot Additional Fittings Kit Bag
Comes with All the fittings for a 12 pot IWS flood and drain system, without the inner or outer pots, IWS brain or reservoir. The Additional fitting kit bag is useful if you intend on replacing numerous fittings in your existing set-up.
Large Copper Disc
Copper Discs prevent roots from growing outside their pots and into pipes, which could clog the system. We recommend you change your discs once a cycle to prevent disease.
Float Valve for IWS Brain
Float Valves automatically turn off incoming water once the volumne has reached a set capacity.
48 Pot Additional Fittings Kit Bag
Contains the Fittings to connect 48 IWS pots to an IWS brain.
400L Pro Assembly Fittings
Contains the pipes, pump, and fittings to connect an IWS brain to a 400l reservoir.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com