Lockdown Pads – Insect traps
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Easily monitor your grow room pests
- Full Coverage: base of the plant is well protected from insects
- Versatile: suitable for a range of applications
- Allows early identification of pests
- Disrupts insect’s migratory paths
- Convenient with no mess
- Easy to install and use
Spot pests much earlier
Lockdown Pads, a water resistant, yellow sticky pad that attracts a wide range of insects, including Fungus Gnats, Thrips, Spider Mites, Leaf Miners, Aphids, Whiteflies, Fruit Flies, and more.
Monitor insects are with the smallest environmental impact possible, free of pesticides. Can be used alongside any substrate in any type of system.
Integrate these pads into your pest management regime for earlier detection and identification. You can then choose an appropriate pest control product to tackle the issue. The physical action of the lockdown pads will limit the insects ability to take hold in the first place and the pads allow you to spot problems much sooner, allowing the gardener to remediate the issue long before insects can establish.
Lock Down Pads are yellow plastic coated on one side with specially formulated, water resistant adhesive. There is no odour, no noxious chemicals that can affect the surrounding environment.
Lock Down Pad’s are designed to cover the base of your plant, which provides the safest way to stop insects feeding on your plants, disrupting their migratory routes, allowing the plant to produce high yields. As well as on the base of the plant, some gardeners choose to hang the lockdown pads on individual branches which disrupts insects moving across the plant and provides easy access to the substrate.
The Lockdown Pad’s protects your plant from debris entering your growing medium, helps stop molds/algae, and reduces watering since it acts a bit like a mulch. The pads are water resistant, long lasting, and can be used at any stage of growth, right through to flowering with no negative effects.
Lockdown Pads are economical, effective, entirely safe, and simple to use. They are ideal for use indoors or outdoors in potted plants using any substrate or system type.
Lockdown Pads Features and Benefits:
- NO Pesticides
- NO Odour
- NO noxious chemicals
- NO mess
- Water Resistant
- Protects full base of plant
- Insect-attracting Yellow
- Easy to monitor trapped insects
- Easy to use
- Environmentally friendly
- Indoors or outdoors
6” Square Lock Down Pad
Provides insect protection, monitoring and early identification for Rockwool cubes, B’ounce Pots , square to round pots and Wilma systems.
6” Circle Lock Down Pad
Provides insect protection, monitoring and early identification for 8 litre inserts / containers / pots / air pruners and smaller.
12” Circle Lock Down Pad
Provides insect protection, monitoring and early identification for 8 litre inserts/containers/pots/air pruners and larger.
CONE UP: Place the Lock Down Pad with the adhesive side facing either towards the base of your plant or away the base of your plant and gently remove the release paper to form a cone with the Lock Down Pad. Overlap the slit of the Lock Down Pad to form the desired cone shape and size. Tip: Coning the Lock Down Pad up works great for manual wand water feeding when growing in soil. Keeping water away from the stalk of your plant while continuing to monitor insects.
CONE DOWN: Place the Lock Down Pad around the stock of your plant gently remove the release paper and form a cone with the adhesive side facing either away from the base of the plant or facing towards the base of the plant. Overlap the slit of the Lock Down Pad to form the desired cone shape and size. Tip: Coning Down allows for manual feeding and for visual monitoring of automatic watering systems. If there is a bug infestation in your root system Cone Down with the adhesive facing inside, this will allow for monitoring of the insects emerging from your root system.
BASIC USE: Lay the Lock Down Pad adhesive side up or down in your pot. Peel off the release film.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org