McCulloch 33cc Straight Shaft Loop Handle 4 in 1 Multi Cutter
- Please allow 2-3 Working Days for delivery of this item.
- Split-shaft design - 4 in 1 Multi Cutter
- Powerful 33cc petrol powered engine
- 42 cm cutting width P25 Tap ‘n Go trimmer head
- Grass 255-3 grass blade for neat grass cutting and brush
- Hedge Trimmer Head for all hedge trimming
- Polesaw head for all your lightweight Chainsaw work
What is the McCulloch 33cc Straight Shaft Loop Handled 4 in 1 Multi Cutter?
The lightweight and highly manoeuvrable McCulloch 33cc Straight Shaft Loop Handled 4 in 1 Multi Cutter is ideal for frequent use. The B33 PS+ 4 in 1 Kit has a powerful 33cc petrol powered engine to propel this versatile 4 in 1 Multi Cutter. The engine has a power output of 0.9kW combined with a P25 Tap ‘n Go trimmer head with a maximum cutting width of 42cm.
The B33 PS+ 4 in 1 Kit also comes complete with a 3 tooth Grass 255-3 grass blade for a cleaner cut to help avoid the browning you see from tearing the grass with ordinary trimmer lines. It will also deal with brambles and other brush. The hedge cutter attachment deals with any hedge cutting requirements and the polesaw attachment is great for any lightweight chainsaw work, such as for removing low tree bows.
The handle is fully adjustable to allow you to find your own perfect, ergonomic working position. This split-shaft, lightweight trimmer weighs in at only 7.3 kg including the combi guard, adjustable harness and an adjustable handle. The split-shaft design makes transport and storage really easy.
The combi guard is compatible with either the trimmer line or the grass blade. A fully adjustable, single shoulder strap helps to spread the weight of the multi cutter across your shoulder and back. This helps you work in comfort for longer periods. A soft-start function makes cold-starting easier by reducing the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
Why Do I Need the McCulloch 33cc Straight Shaft Loop Handle 4 in 1 Multi Cutter?
If you're looking for the ultimate in comfort, functionality and portability while you keep your outside garden space looking tip top all year round, then the McCulloch 33cc Straight Shaft Loop Handled 4 in 1 Multi Cutter is for you.
This lightweight, versatile petrol split-shaft multi-tool will help you keep your outside space looking great all year round. Whether you're looking to remove brush, branches or keep your gardens perimeters clear of overgrowth. It's highly mobile, making it perfect for accessing those hard to reach places, like under bushes and around trees with raised rotos.
McCulloch 33cc Straight Shaft Loop Handle 4 in 1 Multi Cutter Product Specifications
|Tank Capacity (l)
|OEM Trimmer Head
|P25 tap 'n go
|OEM Grass Blade
|OEM Hedge Trimmer
|4 in 1 Hedge Trimmer Attachment
|OEM Chain Saw
|4 in 1 Chain Saw Attachment
|Product size h x l x w (cm)
|24 x 186.1 x 27
|Handle Control Switch Lever (Style)
|Single (Loop Handle)
|Pull Cord (with soft start)
|Motor Power (kW)
|Cylinder Displacement (cc)
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com