Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food - 1kg
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Organic NPK 8-5-5 fertiliser
- Superb Fruit & Veg Granular plant food
- Use from early spring through to late summer
- Easy to measure and mix granular feed
- Perfect for strong early growth and bumper crops
What is Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food?
If you want your fruit and vegetable garden to look like you have professional help, then feeding the Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg range is for you. Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food is a high performing, 100% natural and organic concentrated granular fertiliser. It's specially formulated for getting tastier produce in abundance and is glorious on plants, but gentle on nature. It works to improve the vigour of your fruit and vegetables, giving visibly healthier plants in just 7-days.
Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food is perfect to start feeding from March, once the soil is warm and your plants are growing. Its formula promotes new, green growth that'll help lift your garden. A high Nitrogen content works to renew the flush of healthy green growth and promotes new growth. The formula of this plant fertiliser works to feed your plants while being gentle on nature. The ingredients are plant derived and tailored for fruit and vegetables.
Why Should I Use Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food?
The following points outline why you should use Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food in your garden:
Grow Plants up to Twice the Size
Feeding Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food is proven to grow plants up to twice the size, organically. Your indoor and outdoor plants need more than just water, they need the right balance of NPK and essential nutrients to grow and bloom their best. Miracle-Gro Performance Organics feeds your plants the organic nutrients they need. Once in dissolved into solution, the nutrients are easily absorbed by your plants and they'll thank you by growing twice as big versus unfed plants.
Visible results in 7 days
Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food is a great way to grow the organic way. Feeding fruit and vegetables with it will result in you enjoying healthier, happier, more bountiful plants. You can see the effects from feeding Miracle-Gro Performance Organics in just 7 days. This is all thanks to the unique blend of nutrients with minerals that are glorious on plants and gentle on nature.
Plant Based Plant Food
The specialist formula in Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular is 100% plant based. This makes it the perfect solution for organic gardeners. Feeding it will give you the same results as our original formula, meaning your plants grow twice as big, naturally.
Pet and Child Friendly
Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food products exceed stringent Government regulations. Used as directed, they are suitable for use in areas where children and pets have access.
What Are the Best Applications and Times to Feed?
Use Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Granular Plant Food on all your fruits and vegetables in your garden. This NPK 8-5-5 feed is best to start feeding when flowers and fruit start forming. You can start to feed from early spring and continue into late summer, while plants are actively growing.
Where Can I Use Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose Plant Food?
Use the following information as a guide for using Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose:
- Ideal for all plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Perfect for use in hanging baskets, pots and containers indoor and out.
Garden tip: As a guide one handful of granules is 25g.
|Sowing in soil
|Flowers and vegetables
|High demanding veg (tomato, courgette, potato)
|Roses and shrubs
|Plants in pots and containers
|Pots bigger than 10 litres
Cautions and Warnings
Always read the label and product information before use:
- Wash hands after use and wash splashes from skin.
- Do not keep diluted feed - use it.
- We recommend using gloves when gardening.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place between 5°C and 35°C out of the reach of children.
- Avoid over watering or allowing plants to dry out as this can cause damage to the roots.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com