Cultilab Multi Chamber 160 x 120 x 205cm Grow Tent Kit
- Perpetual Harvest Grow tent kit
- Everything’s matched, you can be sure of amazing results
- 3 different sections to house plants through all stages
- Multiple oversized sockets for easy, versatile extraction
- Strong, sturdy tent frame & canvas with metal corner pieces
Our most versatile, 3 in 1 Grow Tent Kit
We know that growing in a small environment can be challenging, with growers completing seed to harvest cycles in their tents; all plants tend to be brought through the growing process at the same time. In medium and small spaces, there’s often not enough room to keep plants in all stages since the plant relies on the light schedule to determine what stage of growth it’s in so a vegetative and flowering plant cannot be in the same space unless they are auto-flowering.
This Multi Chamber Kit has 3 different sections giving you the flexibility to keep plants in whatever stage they are needed. In the smallest section, you can fit up to 154 propagation cubes which will cover your needs in terms of fresh plant stock. In the medium section there’s room for 1 or 2 mothers and around 4 x pre-vegging plants which you can be bringing on whilst your main crop flowers in the largest section.
Crop turnaround times will be reduced since your able to rotate plant’s, so your most mature plants are constantly flowering, reducing down-time. It’s like you’ve got 3 separate tents in 1 while using less space and costing cheaper than the equivalent separate tents.
It’s almost £200 cheaper than when all components are bought separately – representing amazing value for money! You can be safe in the knowledge this grow tent kit will provide the perfect environment for plant growth year round.
You’ll need to think about the method of growing you want to use to utilise the space. You can use pots and hand water which can be labour intensive or invest in a hydroponic system to keep your irrigation automatic, getting higher yields with less effort!
Cultilab Multi-Chamber 160x120x205cm - The Cultilab Multichamber is one of the most versatile tents on the market, it’s stronger than the competition too, thanks to the metal corner pieces.
3 different lights (one for each section)
>1 x Optilux Digital Light Kit - Digital Lighting runs cooler and uses less electricity than magnetic ballasts.
>1 x 4ft 4 tube Lightwave T5 - The Lightwave is a robust unit which will provide the perfect intensity for your mother plants and vegetative plants.
>2 x 3ft T5 Combo - Using a similar technology to the lightwave CFL units, we’ve included some T5 lighting for the upper section. This is the perfect amount of light to get cuttings to root and seedlings to sprout.
>1 x Sunblaster Combo Strip - The combo strip allows the combo lights to be connected together and hung from the top of the tent.
>4 x Ratchet hangers - To suspend the lights and extraction system – Ratchet Hangers are a secure method of hanging all types of grow room equipment.
>3 x Maxiswitch Pro Solo timer - Set your light schedule individually per chamber, to keep plants in the type of growth you want; more than 16hrs a day for veg, 12 hrs a day for flower.
>5” / 125mm E2 L1 RVK fan - RVK Fans are workhorses of the Grow room. They will consistently perform as advertised and stand up well to the humid environment.
> 5 Metre Cable with Plug : To provide power to your extraction system.
>Assassin Carbon Filter 125 x 300 - Assassin Carbon Filters will scrub the air of volatile organic compounds, ensuring only fresh air is expelled from your tent.
>5m 125mm Assassin combi ducting - Combi ducting is abrasion resistant and will allow you to pass your exhaust air out of the tent. We recommend venting outside or to a different room to prevent air cycling.
>125mm Jubilee Clips - Quickly secure your ducting to your various extraction components.
x15 cable ties - keep everything tidy within the tent
3m of Smooth reflective aluminium tape - make sure there’s no leaks in your extraction.
Included Extras for Propagation
You can propagate baby plants from seed or cuttings – Using this kit, the established young plants can go into any hydroponic system or into your choice of pot to be hand watered.
2 x Root It Propagators - These 2 propagators will fill the entire top shelf, and perfectly fits an SBS tray
2 x SBS Tray 77 - Each SBS tray has 77 rockwool cubes, allowing you to propagate a total of 154 plants!
2 litre Aquaking Pump Sprayer - When seedlings and cuttings are young, it’s important to keep humidity up so we’ve included a pump sprayer so you can douse your babies daily.
A Sterile Scalpel - Cells must be cleanly cut for roots to form, use a sterile scalpel to cut clones. Replacing the scalpel every 10-20 cuts will reduce the likelihood of transmission of disease between plants.
50ml Clonex Rooting Hormone - Clonex’ results speak for themselves, there’s a reason most growers choose this product when taking cuttings; maximum success rates.
1L Hydrotops Root Stimulator - Early on in a plant’s life, Roots should be the focus of the grower, only once roots have established can we start pushing the plants growth above ground.
1L Hydrotops Head Start - Hydrotops head start is a complete feed for young plants. It’s perfect to spur root, leaf and stem production early on in a plant’s life. When the plants are hardened off and out of propagation into vegetative growth, you should move on to a ‘grow’ or ‘veg’ base nutrient.
How To Use:
Complete instructions are included with the tent.
Please Note: In the event of stock shortages, alternative brands matching the same specification will be provided.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com