Neutralizer Complete Kits
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Effectively Neutralizes Offensive Smells
- Multi-Award Winning Product
- Plug and play - Quick Installation
- Does not absorb into the surrounding environment
- Natural essential oils
- Different sizes to suit all spaces
Neutralizer kits come complete with unit, power and cartridge.
Why Choose The Neutralizer?
All the current products in the market target odours on the way out of the room in the ducting or in adjacent rooms. Any leaks that a room may have are very hard to identify and impossible to combat leading you to use all different kinds of masking agents or air fresheners.
The Neutralizer is the only product in the market that can target the smell from the origin, inside a grow room, thus making sure the room has no odorous leaks.
How Does it Work?
It works using Terpene Aromatherapy. This is when one set of terpenes efficiently neutralize another set of terpenes upon interaction of the two. So, unlike other products that produce an overpowering odour to mask the offending smell, The Neutralizer is a system where the aroma produced is used to cancel out the other. e.g. To eliminate the smell of roses from a rose grow room with guaranteed efficiency and without harming the rose bush, then plant jasmine in the same room.
The Neutralizer Essential Oils are composed exclusively of plants, fruits, flowers and herbs making the oils a completely natural product, and come to think of it, it is another plant, but in liquid format making our oils safe to use inside a growing environment.
Will placing The Neutralizer in my Grow Room affect my plants?........NO!
Plant species can co-exist in a controlled environment without affecting each other’s properties. Think of a greenhouse with a multitude of fruit and veg being grown. Harvested produce won’t taste or smell like each other.
If you’re looking for replacement refill cartridges – they can be found here.
The Neutralizer Road Kit
The Road Kit will effectively neutralise a standard size family car
With the addition of natural accelerants, activation time is reduced to only 5 minutes!
The Road Kit essential oil will last up to 45 days with 2 hours of use per day (92 hours with 24/7 usage)
The Neutralizer Compact Kit
The Compact Kit can neutralise a space of 20m3, or 710ft3*
The oils also last for 6 weeks with 24/7 use
Simply plug the unit into a standard 3-pin UK plug
Suitable for a variety of spaces including hotel rooms, bedrooms, grow rooms
1 hour activation as standard. Comes with a zip tie so you can attach this to your grow tent’s pole easily
The Neutralizer Pro Kit
The Pro Kit is able to neutralize a space of 375m3 or 13,000ft3*
The oil cartridge will last between 4-6 weeks with 24 hour use
It only requires 1 hour for the room to be fully neutralized and smell free
The largest neutralizer unit manufactured – suitable for industrial applications and for spaces larger than those commonly found in residential properties
How to use:
Make sure to select a neutralizer that’s powerful enough for the space you intend to use it in
Complete instructions are supplied with the unit – make sure you give them a good read before using the neutralizer
Unscrew the refill cartridge and fit it to the neutralizer unit, making sure to cause no damage to the wick as it’s not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty
Once your confident the refill is securely attached, you can turn the unit on to provide neutralizer’s odour fighting capability!
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com