Optilux Adjust-A-Wings Enforcer 600w HPS Light Kit (digital or magnetic)
- Adjust-A-Wings Entry level Kit
- Completely user-adjustable reflector
- Ideal introduction to quality reflectors for the new grower
- Ready to set up and start producing stunning results
- Enforcer Magnetic was: £89.95, Now: £74.95
- Enforcer Digital was: £124.95, Now: £114.95
Complete light fixture to give you control in spread vs intensity
What you get:
A Medium Enforcer Reflector + 600w Optilux Ballast of your choice and a 600w Optilux Agro Lamp
Enforcer reflectors are adjust-a-wings most reasonably priced shade. Enforcers offer the user-adjustment found on the more expensive shades (like the Avenger) while not being molten glass coated so they have a slightly lower reflectance. The Enforcer is a great place to start if you want to see what the adjust-a-wing line-up can bring to your garden, without the high initial outlay of the avenger range.
The enforcer is a clear step up from euro reflectors, offering a higher reflectance and more options to change intensity vs spread on the fly, when plants are still in the garden. If you’re after a shade with an even higher reflectance, check out the Avenger Light Kit
To get even more uniform spread of light, purchase an Enforcer super spreader (available separately) which prevents hotspots and throws light to the edges of the tent, giving a broad, equal intensity of light over your entire garden.
> Double parabolic lighting reflector.
> Twice the power and efficiency of most other reflectors.
> Adjustable width controls light spread.
> Adjustable lamp height controls light intensity.
Enforcer Reflector Tech Specs:
Dimensions - 70cm x 55cm (27.5" x 21.5") – Works best with 600w lamps
3m long cable with male IEC plug
Optilux Dual spectrum Lamp:
The Optilux lamp has been specifically engineered for a horticultural application – It’s based on the anatomy of an HPS bulb with the inclusion of additional metallic salts to produce more blue hues. This means the Optilux is suitable for all stages of growth, reducing the work you have to do when it comes time to flower!
Your choice of ballast:
Optilux Magnetic ballast: Magnetic ballasts are the budget option; they’re large, heavy and electrically inefficient. They’ll do the job and fire up your lamp but most serious growers are moving over to digital ballasts as they’re better in several areas
Optilux Digital ballast: Digital Ballasts are superior to Magnetic ones, they’re more electrically efficient, allow the user to set the output, run bulbs at a true wattage and are lighter and smaller so they’re easier to transport and integrate into your space. Optilux Digital ballasts have 4 dim modes; 250w, 400w, 600w and x-boost 660w.
How to use the Enforcer Light Kit:
You’ll need something to hang your light kit in the centre of the space you intend to illuminate such as a Ratchet Hanger - When used at 600w, these reflectors will cover a footprint of between 1.2 x 1.2m up to 1 x 1.5m, depending on the settings used.
Make sure you purchase enough fixtures to cover the area you intend to grow in.
The medium Avenger is most suited to 600w bulbs but can be used with 400w and 1000w lamps aswell.
We recommend you change your bulbs once every complete cycle or every 6 months to keep your garden producing the maximum possible yield!
When installing your lamps, use gloves to reduce the chances of oils or moisture from your hands sticking to bulbs and reducing their efficiency.
When placing your ballasts, make sure they are not near sources of water. An easy rule of thumb is to keep all electrical appliances above waste height and all water below, reducing the chances of the two mixing. Never place ballasts on carpet, use something like a brick to prop it up off the floor and provide enough room for airflow around the unit.
Some assembly is required - Complete instructions are supplied in the box.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org