Ora Wall Fan 16"
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 16-inch Diameter
- Oscillate and static settings with tilt options for optimum air circulation
- Quiet, long-life 240 V / 45 W motor with simple, pull-cord operation and three speed settings
- Click and snap protective grilles attach with two screws
- Wall fans can be fixed to plasterboard, wood and brick with screws
- A 1.5 metre power cable simplifies positioning
ORA 16" WALL FANS
The Ora 16" wall fans are easy to assemble and fit, saving on floor-space. The fans quietly move large volumes of air by utilising an efficient, long-lasting 240 V / 45 W motor and three fan blades. The pull-cord on/off control and three speed settings with static, oscillate and tilt options make tailoring air flow simple.
Perfect to use at home, in a workshop or anywhere else where floor or tabletop space might be limited.
The fan body is lightweight and strong. The fan blades design withstand heavy use in high-moisture conditions, providing smooth and fast high-volume circulation.
Environment is An Important Factor In Plant Health
Air movement helps your plants cope with increased temperatures, allowing them to transpire more water to cool down. Proper air movement reduces microclimates, improving the accuracy of any measurements taken. This allows you to fine tune the growing environment through a better understanding.
In addition to moving the air inside your grow room, the air should also be constantly vented to refresh it using extraction fans. Extraction includes filtering and exhausting stale, CO2 depleted air, away from the growing environment and bringing in fresh air via ducting. Your plants absorb CO2 throughout the day as part of their nutrient cycle. Starving your plants access to sufficient CO2 has a detrimental effect. Ready access to fresh CO2 aids your plants natural cycles, boosting growth and yields. Ventilation also helps control the temperature and humidity level of your grow room. With regular, fresh supplies of air in the grow room, moving air around the plants helps to reduce hot spots and strengthens the stems of your plants.
Using Air Movement Fans - Best Practice
Position air movement fans so the air flow diffuses by blowing against a wall or light fixtures, rather than blowing straight at plants.
Professionals recommend using multiple fans on a low setting rather than fewer on high power.
Too much or consistent direct wind exposure can damage your plants or cause them stress.
Causes of Plant Stress From Over Exposure
Too much or direct wind exposure can stress plants as they fight to intensify transpiration levels to match the increased fluid leaving the plant’s stomata. It can also cause windburn on leaves.
Plant damage or stress can lead to slowed or stunted growth with lower yields.
|Speed||3 Wind Speed|
|Weight for Delivery||2.5|
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org