Phresh Hyper Fans are arguably one of the best on the market, and ideally positioned to help increase your true airflow and dramatically reduce heat.
Hyperfans boast pressure outputs of up to 12% more than their nearest competitors yet still don't generate the same noise levels as conventional fans due to their digital motor technology.
1. High efficiency: Half the power consumption, more than 8 CFM / 13.6 M3/hr per watt. Leading competitor fans are 6.8 M3/hr per watt.
2. ECM Motor: with best reliability and long life time (60,000-70,000 hrs). Leading competitor fans are rated at 30,000 – 40,000 hrs maximum.
3. PWM - Pulse Width Modulator: This regulates the power feed to fan electronically. It changes the frequency range harmonics between 40hz and 400khz. This gives you less "on and off" cycles, allowing you to get full speed control and maximum output from the minimum power usage. Less power equals less amps equals less heat. Less heat means less wear on components and a longer expected life span. Leading competitors are 3 speed on a non-capacitor driven motor (motor stress and early motor failure imminent).
4. Highly compact: Small but mighty. Full tube assembly. Leading competitor fans are much larger and comprise several assembly points.
5. Lightweight: One third the weight for ease of mounting.
6. Easy mounting: Handy mounting bracket attached to the fan. Complete orbital/offset mounting applications.
7.Fan speed controller: Independently wired speed controller that will regulate the fan from 35% - 100% with no rattle & hum when dimmed. If it fails the fan goes back to full speed, you can unplug it from the cord and replace without uninstalling the fan.
8. Self-Lubricating Bearings: Large bearings for increased reliability and lifespan.
9. Static Pressure: The Hyper Fan delivers more static pressure than any other fan in its class, worldwide. More static pressure, less pressure drop when loaded resulting in more maintained airflow. All this whilst using less power!
10. Laminar Flow Fan Blade technology: This is the foundation of the HyperFan’s many benefits including reduced noise, more efficient operation, higher airflow and the highest static pressure performance of any fan in its class.
There are no reviews yet
Your shopping basket has no items.