- Reliable, powerful fan
- Uses less power than traditional fans
- Speed controller and integrated mounting brackets
- Lightweight aluminium casing
Phresh Hyperfan's are arguably one of the best on the market, and ideally positioned to help increase your true airflow and dramatically reduce heat.
Hyperfan's boast pressure outputs of up to 12% more than their nearest competitors yet still don't generate the same noise levels as conventional fans due to their digital motor technology.
Top 10 Benefits of the Hyperfan:
1. High efficiency: Half the power consumption, more than 8 CFM / 13.6 M3/hr per watt. Leading competitor fans are 6.8 M3/hr per watt.
2. ECM Motor: With best reliability and long life time (60,000-70,000 hrs). Leading competitor fans are rated at 30,000 – 40,000 hrs maximum.
3. PWM - Pulse Width Modulator: This regulates the power feed to fan electronically. It changes the frequency range harmonics between 40hz and 400khz. This gives you less "on and off" cycles, allowing you to get full speed control and maximum output from the minimum power usage. Less power equals less amps equals less heat. Less heat means less wear on components and a longer expected life span. Leading competitors are 3 speed on a non-capacitor driven motor (motor stress and early motor failure imminent).
4. Highly compact: Small but mighty. Full tube assembly. Leading competitor fans are much larger and comprise several assembly points.
5. Lightweight: One third the weight for ease of mounting.
6. Easy mounting: Handy mounting bracket attached to the fan. Complete orbital/offset mounting applications.
7.Fan speed controller: Independently wired speed controller that will regulate the fan from 35% - 100% with no rattle & hum when dimmed. If it fails and the fan goes back to full speed, you can unplug it from the cord and replace without uninstalling the fan.
8. Self-Lubricating Bearings: Large bearings for increased reliability and lifespan.
9. Static Pressure: The Hyperfan delivers more static pressure than any other fan in its class, worldwide. More static pressure and less pressure drop when loaded; resulting in a more maintained airflow. All this whilst using less power!
10. Laminar Flow Fan Blade technology: This is the foundation of the HyperFan’s many benefits including reduced noise, more efficient operation, higher airflow and the highest static pressure performance of any fan in its class.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com