A high-quality lamp delivering consistent and potent results
Need a HPS grow lamp that puts out enough red and blue light alike to be used as the only light source throughout all stages of growing? Look no further! The Sunmaster Dual Spectrum HPS Lamp will be your go-to lamp for all stages of development, eliminating the age-old switching between metal halide and HPS bulbs.
Growers are rapidly discovering dual spectrum lamps as a superior choice of light source. And no wonder, the feedback is astounding positive from every single customer we talk to and the Sunmaster in particular has been tailored for the horticultural market, ensuring that only the highest-quality lamps are used in their economic design. Features include:
- - Output of 90,000 lumens.
- - A superior PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) range.
- - Absolutely ideal for both flowering and vegetation stages.
Depending on your setup, you may need a different grow light type, as a general rule of thumb for this particular setup:
- - 250w will cover an area between 0.6m and 0.7m sq.
- - 400w will cover an area between 0.8m and 0.9m sq.
- - 600w will cover an area between 1m and 1.2m sq.
- - 1000w will cover an area between 1.3m and 1.5m sq.