UpYouGrow Large Propagator With Single Height Extender Set
- Unit measures: 58cm x 38cm x 22 cm (allow ± 10cm for height extender)
- Provide seedlings with a protective environment to germinate
- Maintain high-humidity levels
- Improved germination strike rates
- Simple to use
What Is The UpYouGrow Large Propagator With Single Height Extender Set?
The UpYouGrow Large Propagator offers you the chance to grow large volumes of seeds for longer. More height means you can develop seedlings and cuttings for longer in the same protective environment.
These robust propagators are perfect for you, whether you're growing organic kitchen herbs or looking for a propagator to clone plants for a hydroponic setup.
UpYouGrow Large Propagator With Single Height Extender sets provide you with a consistent environment, consisting of an adjustable humidity micro-climate. This means you'll germinate more seeds as well as be able to propagate cuttings and grow on young plants.
They're really simple to set up and use and give you consistent results.
The unit's measure: 58 x 38 x 22 cm.
Benefits of Using Large Propagator With Single Height Extender Set
This large propagator with single height extender set is ideal for growing from seed. This large shallow propagator is unheated and has dual and adjustable ventilation. The extra height allows you to develop seedlings and cuttings for longer. They maintain the high-humidity levels seedlings and young plants need to develop strong root systems.
Starting your tomato and chilli seeds in winter works to extend your growing season. With more height to grow in to, your plants benefit from an extended vegetative growth period. This results in larger, stronger plants that produce more fruits versus spring sown. You'll enjoy earlier and longer fruiting.
These British made propagators are robust, sturdy and made to last.
Why Do I Need An UpYouGrow Propagator?
If you want to grow a variety of seeds early in the year, you'll want to use UpYouGrow propagators and accessories.
These UK made units are robust and designed to last. Heavy duty bases and shatterproof lids mean these windowsill propagators resist bumps, knocks and drops.
- Shatterproof, UV stabilised lids are crystal clear to allow maximum light exposure.
- Perfect for using in sunlight or under grow lights for optimal plant growth.
- Lid vents allow you to control air flow or maintain high humidity levels for young plants.
- Strong and robust, yet lightweight media trays included:
- Standard propagator media trays do not come with drainage holes.
- Made in the UK.
How Do I Use The UpYouGrow Large Propagator With Single Height Extender Set?
Using the UpYouGrow Large Shallow Propagator is really simple. The following guide outlines a standard method:
- Plant your seeds in damp compost, in the media trays provided.
- Place your propagator somewhere light and well-aired, like your windowsill.
- Once the seeds germinate, keep an eye on them.
- If excessive condensation forms on the inside of the lid, open the lid vents to regulate the temperature by allowing airflow.
- When you're ready, construct the height extender and add it to gain more height to grow into
What Is The UpYouGrow Large Propagator Height Extender Set?
The Large height extender sets are available for anyone with a large UpYouGrow propagator that wants to increase the height of it.
The UpYouGrow Large Propagator Height Extenders increase height by 10cm and include side ventilation for increased airflow. The height extenders allow you to propagate plants for longer or grow larger plants before you move them on to transplant.
The UpYouGrow Large Propagator Height Extender sets can be used with any large propagators with either shallow or standard lids.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org