Growmax Water Filters
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- 2-stage water filtration
- Removes contaminants
- Faster growing plants and gardens
- Healthier fruits and vegetables
- Strengthens plant roots
- Protects soils, great for organics
- Can be mounted on a wall
- Requires no input other than water pressure
- Comes complete with all fixtures and fittings
What Are Growmax Water Filters?
Growmax water filters are a 2-Stage Water Filter. They're great tools to add to your garden. The filter helps your indoor garden by immediately eliminating 99% of chlorine, that can harm/kill beneficial microbes in the root zone, and reducing sediments, down to 5 microns.
What Do Growmax 2-Stage Water Filters Remove From the Water?
Growmax 2-Stage Water Filters remove the following from your tap water in a fast an effective way:
- Chlorine, sediment, dirt, rust, oxidation, herbicides and pesticides, volatile organic contaminants
- Chemical contaminants (Benzenes, Toluene, oils, THM's, detergents and PCB's etc.)
What Is The Throughput For Growmax 2-Stage Water Filters?
The Growmax Eco Grow 240 litre provides up to 240 litres/h, which is perfect for indoor plants and small patios. The Growmax Garden Grow 480 Litre is capable of supplying 480 litres/h, this is better suited to larger indoor, or outdoor gardens.
What Are The Benefits of Growmax 2-Stage Water Filters?
Growmax 2-Stage Water Filters allow you to purify your water, straight from the tap. Tap water is treated with Chlorine and Chloramine to disinfect it and keep it free from harmful bacteria. This is so it's safe for human consumption. Using tap water untreated, is harmful to the beneficial microbial life (fungi and bacteria) in your plant's root zone (rhizosphere). It can affect or halt your plant's development, in both soil and hydroponic applications. The correct use of 2-stage filtered water eliminates this harmful effect, leading to faster growing, healthier plants.
Use a water filter to see improved results:
- Stabilised pH with higher nutrient concentration
- Improved nutrient uptake, bigger plants with stronger roots & better fruits
- Healthier root zone with better environment for friendly microorganisms and bacteria
- Improved photosynthesis with reduced stress levels
- Fewer dissolved contaminants avoids issues with mineral deposits on lights and filters - better performance
- Stage 1: Water passes through the 5-micron sediment filter, removing most unwanted visible solids.
- Stage 2: Water passes through a solid activated carbon block to remove: Chlorine, Benzenes, Herbicides, Toluene, pesticides, oils, volatile organic contaminants and PCBs.
- 99% of chlorine
- 90% of sediment particles above 5 microns
Garden tip: 2-stage water filters are not designed to reduce part per million (PPM) levels of dissolved salts/contaminants, like reverse osmosis units. If this is something you wanted to consider, you can either use RO water on its own or use it to dilute the PPM of filtered water to an acceptable level. For a more detailed overview, contact to our in-store experts.
How Do I Use Growmax 2-Stage Water Filters?
The filter unit operates with mains pressure to a maximum of 80 psi. Water pressures over 80 psi require you to fit a pressure regulator to reduce pressure to an acceptable level.
Filtering is a two-stage process
GrowMax Eco Grow Water Filter removes:
Installation Of GrowMax 2-Stage Water Filters
Use the instruction supplied with the Growmax water filters. The simple installation process includes attaching the inlet pipe onto a garden tap, or faucet, and connecting the pipe to the filter inlet. All tubing is supplied.
You can now connect the unit to your garden hose using the outlet and another piece of tubing, alternatively, you can run the tubing directly to your garden.
Before using the filter system, flush is through to remove any particulates by running water through the unit for 5 minutes.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org