Webb Classic 46cm Self Propelled Electric Start Petrol Rotary Lawnmower
- Please allow 2-3 Working Days for delivery of this item.
- Push button, electric start
- Drinks holder
- Self-propelled requires minimum effort
- 4-in-1 mowing collect/mulch side- or -rear-discharge
- 7-step cutting increments from a single handle
- 46cm cutting width and 55-litre collection box
What is the Webb Classic 46cm Self Propelled Electric Start Petrol Rotary Lawnmower?
Webb are a UK brand with a long history of innovation and quality. This battery powered, electric start, rear-wheeled self-propelled, petrol rotary-mower will appeal to you if you value superior build-quality, simplicity of operation and flexibility of use.
The Webb WER460ES offers 4-in-1 operation with the ability to choose between collection/mulch or rear- or side-discharge. The electric, push-button start removes the need to prime and physically pull the starter. Its substantial 46cm (18") working-width couples with a with a massive capacity 55-litre grassbag and self-propelled drive to make use as simple as controlling the direction of travel.
This classic, UK-designed, Webb mower: ‘Classic’ WER460ES will get you around your large and/or sloped lawn quickly, with minimal effort. This petrol rotary-mower is perfect for anyone with a larger or sloped lawn lawn, where portability and manoeuvrability to easily negotiate obstacles is key.
The mowers drive and blades are driven by the premium Webb DVO173 173cc Petrol Engine, so you can expect powerful and reliable performance.
The steel chassis is combined with top-quality bearing-mounted wheels to ensure excellent durability.
British Designed Mowers
Webb mowers are British-designed with many clever, beneficial features. Boasting a 46cm cutting width, the WER460ES model mower is perfect for anyone looking to maintain a larger or sloped lawn where ease of use is key.
What are the Key Features For the Webb Classic 46cm Self Propelled Electric Start Petrol Rotary Lawnmower?
The following points and informational video below, highlight the key features and benefits of the Webb 46cm Self Propelled Petrol Rotary Lawnmower.
Electric Start - Push Button
Starting a mower doesn't get any easier than this. You won't need to spend ages priming the fuel line and pulling the start cord. Now starting your mower is as simple as pushing the start button. A rechargeable battery fits into the mower's handle and powers the starter motor to get your mower going.
Petrol Self Propelled
The ability to mow without wires and the lightweight design makes this a great buy. It is perfect if you have areas to maintain away from your home.
Side Discharge allows you to mow even very long grass. Opening the side flap and fitting the side discharge chute is simple. This makes the mower even more useful for those really rough, overgrown areas.
Soft-feel handles are comfortable to use and the fact they fold down mean you can store this mower within a small footprint or transport to use away from your home.
The ability to transport this handy petrol mower means you can use it away from power points to maintain allotments or other areas of grass away from your home.
Steel Cutter Deck
A steel cutter-deck provides longevity with years of rugged and robust service. 46cm Blades are easy to maintain and sharpen, keeping your lawn looking its best.
Single Leaver to Adjust the Cutting Height
A single-lever height-of-cut adjustment makes setting the cutting height super-simple. Choose one of 7-single step increments to achieve your desired finish. Choose from 25 to 75 mm cutting heights.
Large Clipping Collection Capacity - 55-Litres
The large, 55-litre capacity, clippings collection box means you can mow for longer without having to stop to empty it.
Reliable Petrol Engine
The Webb DVO173 173cc 4-stroke engine is characterised by its low-emission performance and superior fuel-economy. The 173cc engine is bigger for a bigger mower and provides you with all the power needed to drive the mower and the steel blades - enabling them to chomp through even the longest grass.
4-Stroke Engine for No-Mess Refuelling
Being 4-stroke also means you don't need to mess about measuring oil to add with the fuel, like you do with 2-stroke engines.
|46 cm (18")
|Webb DVO173 173cc Engine
|2 Years (T&C's Apply*)
|2 Year Warranty
* Webb warranty T&Cs apply - see Webb website for further information.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org