Westland Growmore Complete Garden Feed
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Ideal to use as a base feed & for top dressing
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Maintain plant vitality with more flowers - better fruits and vegetables
- Helps to build your soils fertility
- Even ratio of NPK 7-7-7
What Is Westland Growmore Complete Garden Feed?
Westland Growmore provides equal proportions of the three major plant nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). This granulated fertiliser is a great general-purpose feed to use all around the garden.
Carefully balanced nutrients help to ensure even growth stimulation in all parts of your plants. You'll see the results with increased fruits, flowers and abundant, green foliage. Your plants will also build a strong root system, which allows them to take up more water and nutrients from the ground.
Feeding your plants helps to build strong, fast growing plants that are more resistant to stress and disease.
When Should I Use Growmore Complete Garden Feed?
Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October. Use as a top dressing by sprinkling it on the soil surface or as a base dressing that is worked into the soil with a spade or hoe. During dry weather, water before and after application.
Why Should I Use Growmore Complete Garden Feed?
Growmore is an easy to use granular feed ideal for encouraging stronger, healthier plant growth and abundant flowering with more fruits and better vegetables.
- Balanced nutrients
- Use as a base or top dressing
- Boosts fruit and vegetable crops
- Feeds shrubs and borders
How Do I Use Westland Growmore Complete Garden Feed?
A handful of Growmore is about 35g (just over 1 ounce).
You can apply every 4-6 weeks to maintain the best plant quality and soil fertility.
Vegetables – Before planting
Apply 135g/sq.m as a base dressing to the soil and work in well.
Vegetables – Established plants
Apply 70g/sq.m as a top dressing and work in well.
Apply 210g/sq.m as a base dressing before planting.
Fruit, trees, shrubs & borders
Apply 135g/sq.m around the base of established plants. Fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. You can also sprinkle over the soil surface around the stem of the plant and water in well. When planting out, scatter 135g/sq.m into the bottom of a planting hole and mix well with soil and compost when refilling the hole.
Apply 70g/sq.m to the soil surface and lightly fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stem. Water in well after application.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org