CultiLab XL 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m Grow Tent Kit (Magnetic or Digital Ballast)
- Grow Tent
- Choose your Lighting Kit
- Air Extraction Kit
A very affordable Complete Tent Kit, perfect for novice growers or gardeners looking to expand an existing set up.
Remove the worry and hassle of calculating your lighting and ventilation requirements for your space; This kit contains everything you need to erect a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m growing environment thats properly ventilated, properly lit enclosed grow space that can get excellent results year-round!
We have a range of complete grow tents available, so have a look at our Kits page for all the other options if you’ve got the space available – You could even purchase several kits and use them in conjunction allowing you to have separate vegetative and flowering spaces.
We've used quality components to assemble this kit and you'll save money compared with what it would cost if you bought the items separately. The kit is easy to use, reliable and gives impressive results!
You can even choose what type of light kit you want included in the bundle, as the kit can be supplied with a magnetic ballast kit for £199.95 or an digital light kit that normally costs £74.95 by itself for only an extra £35 (£234.95)
This tent kit comes without a substrate so you'll need to think about how you want to grow; At the most basic level you can use soil and pots with hand watering. This Kit would work well with between 80 - 100L of soil per cycle, so if you put 4 plants in the tent, you should aim to finish them in 20 - 25L pots. As many as 9 plants can be used but the pots you will finish them in will be between 10 - 15L.
Alternatively you could use Coco coir which is an inert medium, so you get a lot more control over precisely what nutrients the plants will get. you can hand water coco coir in the same way as soil or use an automatic watering system such as an Autopot: their 4 pot system would fit and work well with this tent kit.
There are a number of hydroponic options too, which generally require less vertical space than pots and soil so more of the tent can be filled with foliage! You'll need to purchase your substrate or hydroponic system separately.
||System||Number of Plants
|NFT||GT100||1 - 9
|Aeroponics||Single Amazon||1 - 9|
|Ebb and Flow / Flood & Drain
||EF230||1 - 9|
You will also need to choose a range of nutrients for your chosen medium and system, there are different lines from the various brands that cater for different growing methods; it all depends on what might suite your gardening style. Try to keep things simple by sticking to one nutrient brand so you can be certain the various products within the ranges have a positive overall effect and won't interact negatively with each other.
Items in our XL Tent Complete Kit Includes the following:
For more information on the individual items, please click on the respective product.
3m ofreflective aluminium tape - make sure there’s no leaks in your extraction.
x5 cable ties - keep everything tidy within the tent
*Please note that across the industry RVK Fans are not supplied with a UK plug or cable. Click the following link if you require a 3-pin plug & 3-core cable, or look at the related products below to get yours.
How to Use
Assembly of the tent is straightforward, just push the tent poles into the corner pieces following the enclosed instructions. you then pull the fabric/Mylar tent skin over the frame.
The Tent has support bars across the roof so you can easily hang the lights and ventilation from the top of the tent, using the ventilation socks in the tent to pass the ducting through the tent without any risk of light leaks. Use the Jubilee clip to ensure the tight fitting of ducting to ventilation components. Ventilation fans should be run 24/7 to provide a constant air exchange for your plants. You could use a fan controller to run the fan at a slower speed to reduce noise and mount the fan with bungee cords to further reduce vibrational noise. RVK fans need to be wired with a standard UK plug which can be bought separately or found above, in the optional extras.
To install the light for use you should plug the ballast into the timer, the reflector into the ballast and the lamp into the reflector. Make sure your ballast has some space around it as it can get very hot when in use. Ideally the ballast should not be put on the floor, as there is an increased chance of water entering the unit in the event of a water leak. The jack chain can be used to easily raise or lower the height of the light. Ideally the light should be as close to the plant without burning them, which, for a 600w is normally between 10" - 18" above the canopy. You can put your hand under the lamp at the height of the plants; If it’s too hot for your hand, it is likely too hot for the plants so you should consider raising the height of the light so you don't end up slowly cooking them.
MH, HPS and dual spectrum bulbs are interchangeable with reflectors and ballasts if the wattages and voltage are matched.
Most plant species require a day length period of over 16hrs to vegetate and less than 12hr day length to start the onset of flowering and fruiting.
Please Note: In the event of stock shortages, alternative brands matching the same specification will be provided.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org