Xtreme Gardening Azos (Beneficial Microbes)
- Beneficial Bacteria forms a symbiotic relationship with plants.
- Fixes Atmospheric Nitrogen into plant available forms.
- Natural Growth Promotor – Perfect as a vegetative booster.
- Use for Faster, healthier rooting of cuttings and transplants.
- Entirely natural and organic.
- Efficient and fast colonising.
- Can be used in any system with a variety of substrates.
- Azospirillum brasilense 1,000,000 CFU/g.
- Manufactured in California, USA.
- Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs & Flowers.
- Included measuring spoon for quick and easy dosing.
- Available in: 2 oz (56g) / 6 oz (170g) / 12 oz (340g)
Azos from xtreme gardening is a Nitrogen-Fixing Bacteria - nitrogen is required in the greatest amounts for healthy growth. It drives chlorophyll production in the foliage and keeps plants green and efficient. It is a fundamental part of amino acids and other compounds that assure crop health and productivity. It is a major part of every protein molecule and soils are often deficient of this element. However the atmosphere is comprised of around 80% nitrogen which is in a form (N2 or atmospheric nitrogen) that is not conventionally available to plants – Azos captures this atmospheric nitrogen and is able to process it into ammonia nitrate which can then be taken up by plant roots.
Nitrogen From the Air! - Somewhere along the evolutionary development of the "Plant - Soil - Microbial Matrix", certain bacteria began to specialize in tasks to enhance plant growth, which in return provided the microbes with a food source exchange opportunity as the plants release ‘exudates’ into the soil, feeding the surrounding rhizosphere. A select group of bacteria classified as "Diazotrophs" began to supply nitrogen to plants from a range of sources, including decomposed plant litter, dead micro-organisms, and sequestration of atmospheric nitrogen. Azos belongs to the last of these groups and functions primarily as an atmospheric nitrogen converter.
A Natural Isolate from the Amazon - Azos is a particularly-efficient, fast colonising agent originally isolated in the Amazon Basin where the lack of soil, the rapid breakdown of any vegetation by hungry microbes, and the environmental conditions which require "Growth to Survive" is a fundamental proposition of the ecosystem, proving Azos robust nature. Azos specializes in the highly-efficient conversion of the N2 form of nitrogen into plant-available NH3 ammoniacal nitrogen.
Azos is so efficient that between 50% and 70% of all the nitrogen required by most crops can be supplied by this organism.
Azos bacteria are also able to synthesize hormones and auxins to promote cell division, increasing growth rates leading to spectacular overall root and plant growth. If the organic gardening suites your style of growing, xtreme gardening range of products will fall perfectly into your inventory.
How to use
Azos will fully dissolve in water but may require stirring to do so.
You can use Azos in any type of system with or without any substrate – and since azos completely dissolves in water you can even use it in aeroponic systems that use a spray head to deliver nutrients to plant roots.
Azos is best used during transplant but the nitrogen fixing effects of the beneficial bacteria can aid the plant at any time throughout vegetative growth due to the higher ratio of nitrogen required by plants during veg. Just water it into your medium following the dosage rates on the packaging and sit back to enjoy the benefits.
Make sure you don’t get azos treated water onto the leaves of plants as some white staining may occur that looks like powdery mildew. It wont harm your plants but could scare a keen gardener. If droplets sit on top of leaves they can focus the light from your HID lighting which could cause burns.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org