Xtreme Gardening Tea Brew
- Organic Grow & Bloom Enhancer
- Increased Nutrient Accessibility
- Helps revitalise soil by building microbial population
- 2 Step Brew Process
- Beneficial Biology
- Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs and Flowers
- 2 sizes available – 500g with activator or 10 x 80g pouches with activator.
Xtreme Tea Brews are the most user-friendly compost tea brew on the market today. Not only are they easy to use, they are the most cost-effective method of brewing high quality compost tea. Xtreme Tea has a unique, two-part system that keeps the product stable until time of use. The Tea Brew pouch contains the compost material and the microbe food pack provides a food source designed to multiply microbes during the brewing process. Our special blend of organic matter has been shown to break down nutrients and make them available to your plants as well as increase microbial population in the rhizosphere.
Easy to Use Compost Tea - Always Fresh - Brew More for Less
In every square inch of soil there are billions of active microbes that make up a complex community of organisms living in and around the roots of plants. The soil food web is a series of conversions of energy and nutrients between microbes. When organism decompose complex materials, or consume other organisms, the nutrients are converted and are made available to plants and to other soil organisms. Excessive amounts of liquid and synthetic fertilizers can be detrimental to living organisms when applied into your soil. Reintroducing living microbes found in compost can help rebuild your soils food web.
Xtreme Tea brews are an easy to use, quick, effective means of adding life back into your soil. It can be applied as an instant extract or as a brewed compost tea in an aerated brewer. Simply pour the brewed tea around the base of the plant once a week. The microbes around the root zone begin rapidly breaking down nutrients into a form your plant can use right away. With more nutrients and minerals available, your plants can grow stronger and faster!
Place nylon tea brew bag in water intact, tear open food pak and add contents,
3 - 5 gal water: 80g Brew + 1/6 contents of Activator food pak.
15 gal water: 240g Brew + 1/2 contents of Activator food pak.
*Keep solution well oxygenated with air stones and allow to brew for 48 hours with a submersible pump for best results.
Quick Brew :
In a bucket with 3- 5 gallons of water: add 80g Brew. Squeeze and rapidly massage Brew pouch for 60 - 90 seconds, helping to seep material into water. (Waterproof gloves recommended when handling material in water). Add contents of 1/6 food pak and stir solution until well mixed. Apply immediately.
Pour tea (standard brew or quick brew) full strength around at the following rates around the base of each plant. Follow with a thorough watering.
1 - 3 gal container ....... 1 - 2 cups
5 - 7 gal container ....... 3 - 4 cups
10 - 20 gal container ... 5 - 8 cups
25 - 50 gal container ... 1/2 gal - 1 gal
100 gal container ........ 2 - 3 gal
Xtreme Tea Brews may be diluted. Max dilution 1:10
(1 gal of tea for every 10 gal of water).
Hydroponic Systems :
Use tea 24 hours before changing reservoir. Running tea in a hydroponic system for prolonged periods is not recommended. Add brewed tea at the rate of 1 - 2 gal of tea concentrate for every 10 gal of nutrient solution. Use tea throughout growing season including week prior to harvest.
Cleaning Tea Brewer :
All residue from brewing should be washed off and the brewer should be disinfected. Use antibacterial soap, bleach (2%) or Hydrogen Peroxide. Rinse brewer thoroughly after disinfecting
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - email@example.com before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org