Mammoth P Microbial Nutrient Liberator
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Concentrated liquid Beneficial Bacteria
- University developed in America, independently tested
- Increase yield by up to 16%
- Strengthen Stems by 6%
- Increases phosphorous levels
- Can be used in all media
- Protects roots from pathogenic microbes
- Fully compatible with any nutrient regime
- OMRI and US Organic Certified
- 4 sizes to suit any size garden
Many beneficial microbes are focused on the nitrogen cycle and processing nitrogen into plant available forms. This is great during vegetative growth but during flower, the plant’s requirements shift away from nitrogen, requiring higher amounts of phosphorous and potassium. This is where mammoth P shines as it’s a natural, organic, beneficial bacteria based bloom booster.
It’s not just for flower either. Independent side by side tests have shown that the use of mammoth p during propagation increases and quickens the formation of roots so mammoth P also acts as a microbial root stimulant.
If you use Mammoth P in your hydro system, it’s incorporating natural, organic processes into hydro so tastes should improve. Including Mammoth P in your hydroponics system will also help it to run cleaner, as the microbes process excess nutrients – reducing salt build-up.
Other microbial products that contain many types of organism often compete for space in the substrate or rootzone, Mammoth P’s consortium of microbes work synergistically with each other and are 30 times more effective at cycling phosphorous than other microbe communities.
The Mammoth P story
Growcentia’s PhD Soil microbiologists wanted to look into enhancing yields in a wide variety of crops. They collected soil samples from across the USA, and started their extensive testing and breeding program, selecting for the highest functioning microbe communities.
The best of this first generation was brought through to the second generation. This process was continued through several hundred generations until they reached the current stage that can cycle phosphorous 30 times more efficiently than the original samples. The bacteria are so good at cycling phosphorous due to the various enzymes they produce that unlock nutrients that have been bound in your substrate.
How to use:
Mix your usual nutrient regime including boosters, adding mammoth P after you’ve p.Hed to ensure the acidity of the solution doesn’t affect the microbes.
Use at every tank change to ensure a healthy population of all components.
The dose can be as low as 0.15ml/L for vegetative growth and up to 1ml/l during flower but you can’t overdose!
You don’t need to add an additional food source for the bacteria such as molasses or sugar unless you’re making a compost tea with mammoth P. When added to a nutrient feed that permeates the substrate, the microbes are delivered directly to plant roots. Once attached to the plant root, root exudates feed microbes.
Mammoth P can be very potent in freeing locked up nutrients so use it sparingly and experiment with the best dilution rate for your system.
Due to the live microbes, Mammoth P has a shelf life of 2 years and should be used within 1 year of opening.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com