Join the Future Garden Team!
Future Garden is one of the UK's leading hydroponics suppliers, driven by an extremely passionate and knowledgeable team. Our highly motivated people have worked tirelessly to ensure we operate to the highest standards.
As a result, we are expanding rapidly and are always on the lookout for highly motivated, multi-talented people with the right attitude and work ethic to help continue growth within our fast-moving business.
We have opportunities for you to establish a career within many different functions. Whether you're looking for a career in Sales, HR, Marketing or Finance, take a look at our current vacancies and apply today.
Data Administrator - Chelmsford
Future Garden Hydroponics are recruiting for highly motivated, multi-talented people with the right attitude and work ethic to help continue growth within our fast-moving business.
As a result of recent expansion, we now require a Data Administrator to maintain and improve the efficiency of our team.
Your day to day role will include:
- Managing online stock inventory & categories
- Managing and working within our EPOS/CRM system
- Ensuring full product visibility across the entire inventory through all sales channels
- Work closely with purchasing & distribution departments to introduce new ideas to further increase inventory accuracy
- Produce and maintain inventory KPI’s
- Conduct daily spot checks and report on findings
- Processing online orders
Essential requirements are:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written English)
- Solid configuring, problem solving and organisational skills
- Be willing to work hard and further develop yourself to grow your role within the business
Beneficial if you:
- Have previous experience in an equivalent role
- Have experience with other EPOS/CRM systems
- Have an interest in Horticulture and sustainability
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop key Inventory Management & Ecommerce skills, as well as learn new ones. If you’d like to join our growing business and become a valued member of the team, apply today!
If you’d like to join our growing business and become a valued member of the team, apply in writing, enclosing a copy of your CV to email@example.com