Join the Future Garden Team!
Future Garden is one of the UK's leading hydroponics suppliers, driven by an extremely passionate and knowledgeable team. Our highly motivated people have worked tirelessly to ensure we operate to the highest standards.
As a result, we are expanding rapidly and are always on the lookout for highly motivated, multi-talented people with the right attitude and work ethic to help continue growth within our fast-moving business.
We have opportunities for you to establish a career within many different functions. Whether you're looking for a career in Sales, HR, Marketing or Finance, take a look at our current vacancies and apply today.
Warehouse Operative - Chigwell
Future Garden Hydroponics are recruiting for highly motivated, multi-talented people with the right attitude and work ethic to help continue growth within our fast-moving business.
As a result of recent expansion, we now require an additional Warehouse Operative to maintain and improve the efficiency of the warehouse facility at our Chigwell branch.
Your day to day role will include:
- Ensuring customers’ orders are picked and packed accurately and efficiently
- Managing deliveries at goods in, confirming they are in good condition and accurate to the system and delivery paperwork
- Ensuring deliveries are located in the warehouse correctly and efficiently
- Performing a rolling stock take and assist in the resolution of stock discrepancies
- Being responsible for the upkeep of the warehouse environment to ensure its smooth operation
Essential requirements are:
- Minimum 2 years experience of Picking/Packing & Stock taking in a warehouse environment
- Experience and Certificate of Counterbalance Forklift
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Good communication skills (verbal & written English)
- Possess a good knowledge of IT systems, including software such as Microsoft Office
- Be willing to work hard and further develop themselves to grow their role within the business
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop key skills, as well as learn new ones. If you’d like to join our growing business and become a valued member of the team, apply today!
If you’d like to join our growing business and become a valued member of the team, apply in writing, enclosing a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org