Join the Future Garden Team!
Future Garden is one of the UK's leading hydroponics suppliers, driven by an extremely passionate and knowledgeable team. Our highly motivated people have worked tirelessly to ensure we operate to the highest standards.
As a result, we are expanding rapidly and are always on the lookout for highly motivated, multi-talented people with the right attitude and work ethic to help continue growth within our fast-moving business.
We have opportunities for you to establish a career within many different functions. Whether you're looking for a career in Sales, HR, Marketing or Finance, take a look at our current vacancies and apply today.
Warehouse Operative - Chigwell
Our Warehouse team are a vital piece in our customer service puzzle, and we're always on the lookout for great people to drive us forward! As a Warehouse Operative you would be responsible for; Ensuring customers’ orders are picked and packed accurately and efficiently, managing deliveries at goods in - confirming they are in good condition and accurate to the system and delivery paperwork, ensuring deliveries are located in the warehouse correctly and efficiently, performing a rolling stock take and assist in the resolution of stock discrepancies and also the general upkeep of the warehouse environment to ensure its smooth operation.
If you think you've got what it takes, we'd like to hear from you. However, if you've got over 2 years experience of Picking/Packing & Stock taking in a warehouse environment, a Counterbalance/Reach Forklift license, excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic and desire to succeed, you're certainly on the right track!
Standard working hours are 5 / 6 Days a Week depending on rota's. Our opening hours are Monday - Friday (9:30am - 6pm) and Saturday (10am - 4:30pm).
Please apply in writing enclosing a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Adviser - Chigwell
Your day to day role will include:
- Serving customers and generating orders
- Providing customer quotations
- Building and maintaining a rapport with customers
- Managing live in-store displays
- Ensuring customers’ orders are picked and packed accurately and efficiently
- Managing deliveries at goods in, confirming they are in good condition and accurate to the system and delivery paperwork
- Ensuring deliveries are located in the warehouse correctly and efficiently
Essential requirements are:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Good communication skills (verbal & written English)
- Possess a good knowledge of IT systems, including software such as Microsoft Office
- Be willing to work hard and further develop themselves to grow their role within the business
Beneficial if you:
- Have at least 2 years retail sales experience
- Experience and Certificate for Counterbalance and/or Reach
- Have previous Horticultural knowledge
- Team leading, merchandising and/or Point of Sale experience
Due to the location of the business, a driving licence and own transport are essential . The successful candidate may also be required to occasionally work at one of our other sites in Chelmsford.
Hours: Standard working hours are 5 / 6 Days a Week depending on rota's, Monday - Friday (9:30am - 6pm) and Saturday (10am - 4:30pm).
Leave: 20 days + Bank Holidays
If you’d like to join a growing business where you can develop your skills and become a valued member of the team, apply today in writing enclosing a copy of your CV & cover letter to email@example.com