Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter
- FSC certified Scandinavian Redwood
- Natural finish
- Dip-treated oil-based wood preservative with corrosion resistant zinc fixings
- British made garden furniture
- Sturdy build for years of service
- Made in the UK
- Dimensions: D 100 x W 170 x H 196 cm
- PLEASE ALLOW 7-21 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
What Is The Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter?
The Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter works to cover and protect your outdoor cooking equipment. Long gone are the days of the flimsy open charcoal grill and acrid, charred sausages. Nowadays, savvy homeowners are creating their own restaurant-grade meals and investing money in state-of-the-art BBQs, smokers, and outdoor pizza ovens.
As a serious BBQ pit master, you've likely invested a lot of time and money into your cooking equipment. Why not protect your investment with the Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter.
This sturdy, wooden shelter is perfect for keeping your BBQs and smokers out of the worst of the weather, extending the life of your equipment, and increasing your ability to use it year-round.
Protection From The Elements
Popular barbecue/smoker brands like Kamado Joe, Big Green Egg, and Weber are built to withstand the elements, but adding a BBQ shelter takes it a step further.
Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter Is More Than Just A BBQ Shelter
The Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter isn't just for BBQ's and Smokers. The protection provided means you can leave your Ooni's and Gozney pizza ovens out after use, while they cool, protected from that rain shower. You can use the shelter to house all your equipment, protected under one roof, and ready to use.
The shelter's roof provides the extra protection your equipment and you need. This means you're more likely to use your outdoor cooking equipment in all seasons. Not to mention, it also adds to the serviceable life of your equipment.
Attractive and Durable Structure
Constructed with three sides of herringbone trellis and a removable, protective canopy, the Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter boasts an impressive redwood structure. The wood is treated with an oil-based preservative to protect it for years to come.
Available in a Range of Selectable Colours
The removable canvas canopy is available in three user-selectable colours to match your outdoor aesthetic. Choose from Burgundy, Green, and Grey.
Benefits of Charles Taylor Wooden Garden Furniture
British weather can be unpredictable, but with the Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter, soggy sausages and flooded charcoal are a thing of the past. Charles Taylor constructs their wooden garden furniture and structures with FSC certified timber and corrosion resistant, galvanized zinc bolts for long-lasting use.
Professional Delivery and Assembly
When you purchase Charles Taylor garden furniture, you also get the added convenience of their professional delivery and assembly service. Their team will assemble your furniture where you want it, so you can start using it as soon as it's delivered. No need for any new tools or struggling with instructions.
Why You Need The Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter
The Charles Taylor Dorchester BBQ Shelter is ideal for anyone who wants to cook outside in all weather, throughout the year. The removable fabric roof is angled to guide rain away and is available in a variety of user-selectable colours. The solid appearance enhances any outdoor space, whatever the season. Made from attractive, slow-grown FSC certified Scandinavian Redwood, the timbers are dipped in an oil-based preservative to protect them for years to come.
Features and Specifications
- Scandinavian Redwood / Oil Based Preservative
- FSC Timber
- Preserved wood
- Rustproof metalwork
- Made in the UK
- Dimensions: D 100 x W 170 x H 196 cm
- Colour: Brown
- Weight: 48 kg
- Guarantee: 12 months
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com