Charles Taylor Three Seater Rocker Bench
- Relaxing rocker bench with 3 seats
- Choice of furnishings in grey, green or burgundy
Dimensions (HxWxD) 102 x 170 x 74 cm
- FSC sourced Scandinavian Redwood
- Natural finish
- On-site construction
- British made product
- Sturdy build for years of service
- Choice of furnishing colour
- PLEASE ALLOW 7-21 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
What is the Charles Taylor Three Seater Rocker Bench?
This Three Seater Rocker Bench is the ideal bench for anyone who loves relaxing in comfort in their garden. Rocking benches are making a comeback, and for a good reason. There’s nothing better than relaxing in your own garden after a long day, contemplating by rocking your evening away. This sturdy, handmade, solid wooden bench offers you wide, comfortable arms and a high, back.
Charles Taylor uses FSC certified, slowly grown Scandinavian Redwood and handcraft their garden furniture. This handmade rocker bench is dipped in wood oil to give it years of protection from decay and disease.
Choose The Colours To Suit Your Style
The Charles Taylor Rocking bench is available with a range of soft furnishings in green, grey, or burgundy.
What Are The Benefits of The Three Seater Rocker Bench?
Charles Taylor Three Seater Rocker Bench is the perfect addition to your garden patio or decking. It offers you years of relaxing enjoyment, sitting out in your garden. This rocker bench is the perfect place for enjoying your favourite book while enjoying the sunshine on a colourful cushion.
The Charles Taylor Rocking bench is constructed from FSC certified Scandinavian Redwood, which is dip-treated in an oil-based preservative. Weatherproof zinc bolts add the final weatherproof features and add to the combination of style and functionality.
No matter what you’re doing, relaxing in the sun or reading a book, this bench helps you to unwind and relax.
Where Can I Use The Charles Taylor Rocking Bench?
The Charles Taylor Rocking bench is ideal for outdoor patios, or to add additional seating to your existing outdoor seating area. Treated properly, solid wood garden furniture can last a lifetime. Treated wood doesn’t fade, like some plastic garden furniture can, in the sun. And it won’t rust, like metal.
Professional Delivery and Assembly Service
When you buy Charles Taylor garden furniture, you’re buying quality, handmade craftsmanship, and years of delivery and assembly experience with the price.
Charles Taylor’s handmade furniture is made in their UK facility. It arrives to you flat packed. Their professional delivery team assembles your furniture at your home, where you want them to. This means you can use your new furniture, trouble-free, as soon as it’s delivered and assembled. This means you won’t need to buy any new tools or struggle with the instructions.
Why do I Need Charles Taylor bench Rocker?
The Charles Taylor Rocking bench is handmade, robust, and is perfect for your garden. You’ll enjoy hours of relaxation on this cosy rocker bench. Here are some more features and benefits:
- This bench is constructed from strong, durable, Scandinavian redwood and galvanized zinc bolts.
- This bench is FSC certified – the timber comes from a renewable source, respecting the environment.
- Sited on your patio or decking, you’ll enjoy looking over your garden, while gently rocking in your new Charles Taylor Rocker Bench.
Specifications of Charles Taylor bench Rocker
The wood used to create Charles Taylor garden furniture is made from slowly grown Scandinavian Redwood. This FSC certified wood is taken from environmentally sustainable sources.
- Oil-based preservative.
- FSC-certified timber.
- Wood that has been preserved.
- Metalwork that is corrosion-proof.
- H 102 x W 170 x D 74 cm
- Seat height from ground: 52 cm
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com