Air Comfort - Wireless thermohygrometer
Order in the next 00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds for dispatch today.
- Accurately monitor your temperature and humidity
- User-set recording intervals
- Easy to read graphical views
- Secure Bluetooth connection to android or IOS
- Stays undiscoverable during use
- Handy carabiner makes hanging the unit simple
What is The Air Comfort - Wireless thermohygrometer?
The Air Comfort - Wireless thermohygrometer is a compact, reasonably priced, real time temperature and humidity detector and recorder.
Maintaining an accurate environment is a key factor in overall plant health. Temperature and humidity are the largest factors that contribute towards the environment.
The optimum temperature and humidity levels will improve your the results.
Traditional systems, using pull through extraction, can show remarkably different results across crops. Your plants respond differently to the environmental conditions throughout their life. Using a Bluetooth® wireless air comfort unit, provides you access to a log of accurate environmental fluctuations. The log enables you to slowly ‘dial in’ your set-up and find out what works best. Then you can replicate optimal conditions on your next grow. Armed with accurate environmental data, you're able grow more efficiently, be consistent and achieve uniform crops every time in terms of yield and quality.
If you’re in a closed loop system, you likely already have a controller that monitors your humidity and air temperature. In this case, positioning the Air Comfort in a different area of the grow room can provide you with additional points of data. More data is always a bonus. Now you can be certain your variables are consistent across the room at different levels.
Air comfort product specifications
||Wireless sync with IOS or Android|
|Detection Range||10 meters with no obsticles|
|Battery Type||CR2450 button cell|
|Battery Life||12 months minimum|
|Temperature Sensor Range||-25°C to 70°C ± 0.5°C|
|Humidity Sensor Range||1% to 99% ± 4.5°C
|Measurement Interval||adjustable resolution - 5 mins to 40 mins|
|Data storage||up to 100 days at 40min intervals (total 4032 sets)|
|Dimensions||Diameter 36mm, Height 116mm|
How Do I Use the Comfort Air?
Full Bluetooth pairing instructions come packaged in the box, allowing you to monitor the environment from your mobile device.
Where Do I Position the Comfort Air Device?
Place comfort air near your plant’s canopy for the most accurate readings of variables around your plant.
Other uses include strategically placing the comfort air to monitor atmospheric stratification – a phenomena that occurs in most grow rooms where the air settles into layers. The coldest layer rests at the bottom of the room between the plants and the floor. Another layer normally forms where there is vegetation, another between the top of the canopy and the lights and the hottest layer at the top of the tent. This can be homogenised by using an internal air movement fan.
In addition to monitoring the layers of air, you could alternatively place the air comfort in your ducting to monitor your intake and extraction variables.
The Air comfort can be placed standing or hung depending on your preferred placement.
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£6.95|
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com