Grow Gadgets Tube Greenhouse Heater
- Available in different sizes and power ratings
- 310mm - 60W to 1200mm - 240W
- Supplied with moulded plug
- CE rated and IP55 splash protection
- Thermal cut off and overheat protection
What Are Grow Gadgets Tube Greenhouse Heaters?
The Grow Gadgets Tube Greenhouse Heaters are a major development in low-cost, energy efficient, heating.
Thanks to efficient performance and low running costs, these compact tube heaters are suited to prolonged heating applications. They can cost as little as half a penny per hour, depending on the power output (wattage) of the heater used (60W to 240W).
Tube Heater Applications
Tube heaters are popular for using in conservatories for inexpensive background heat and frost protection. They're simple to use and can be plugged into a conventional mains socket. These tube heaters are suitable to use with a separate thermostatic controller.
Due to their compact dimensions, tube heaters take up far less space than other types of electric heater such as, say, an oil filled radiator. They can be grouped together in specially designed brackets if more than one is to be used.
Benefits Of Using Tube Heaters For Gardeners
Plants perform best when the daytime temperature is no higher than 25°C and the night time temperature is no less than 18°C. A consistent temperature without wild fluctuations of environmental variables will always give you better results.
Temperature Variations And Humidity - Time It Right
In the cold of winter, temperatures can heavily fluctuate, especially when your lights go off, as temperature can quickly drop when the source of heat from the lamps is turned off at the onset of the night cycle.
Humidity is also linked to temperature, so when temps drop, humidity increases leading to the air reaching maximum carry capacity and the water will condense on flowers and fruit, causing issues like rot.
One of the solutions for reducing the fluctuations of temperature & humidity is to set a timer so the heater to come on around half an hour before the lights go out. This gives the heater a chance to pre-heat the room and compensate for when the warm lights go out.
Protecting your tender plants from frost with a Grow Gadgets tube heater will protect your wallet from the need to rebuy plants and from soaring costs with this energy efficient Greenhouse Tube Heater. Using around a quarter less power than other similar heater units, tube heaters come complete with wall brackets for easy mounting, and a certified 1-metre cable for use with a standard mains power supply.
They carry an IP55 rating, meaning they are suitable for use where they may come into contact with water splashes, so you can safely use them in a hydroponic environment. They're fully CE certified (BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant). This combination of safety and energy efficiency provides you with a great choice, if you're looking for a low-cost, ambient heater to maintain steady temperatures in your grow space.
What are the Key Features Of The Grow Gadgets Tube Heaters?
The Grow Gadgets Tube Heaters are developed to output enough heat for the required application. You'll
The range are available in four different sizes and power ratings:
- 310mm - 60W
- 609mm - 120W
- 900mm - 180W
- 1200mm - 240W
These heaters are easy to mount in most locations using the supplied mounting brackets. You can fix the units to any available surface (floor or wall) as longs as you can provide:
- Min. 30mm of side clearance
- Min. 200mm height clearance
Simple To Use Straightforward Operation
These tube heaters are simple to use either on their own or with a separate thermostatic controller.
Popular Uses for Tube heaters?
These tube heaters are popular to use for a variety of applications, including:
- Keeping frost at bay in greenhouses and cold frames
- Keeping frost and damp at bay in garden sheds
- Homebrew fermenting fridges - used with a separate temperature controller
- Low-cost method to keep unused rooms/loft-conversions free from damp problems
Our UK Mainland delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
NOTE: For anyone outside of the UK (i.e. Republic of Ireland and the EU) you are free to arrange your own courier service. To order from us using your own courier, complete your purchase from our website, and select "Collect from our Warehouse — Chigwell". This is where you can arrange your own courier to collect your item(s) from. Address details are available on the Contacts page.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to, and not exceeding, 30kg, that fit in a single, standard shipping box.
- *Free delivery may exclude orders containing one or more large volume items. Examples of large volume items are, but are not limited to, bags of media (clay balls, perlite, soil etc.).
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools.
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take from 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri. Orders after 11:00am are usually dispatched the next working day
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)
|Standard Next Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
|Standard 2-3 Working Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service
|Two Day Service
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com